Sonny Bradley

I think that the best way to adapt to the injury crisis is to go back to the 4-3-3 so I’m personally not going to miss Bradley.

He’s had a couple good games and won a few headers from set-pieces, unfortunately that’s been about it.

Cashin and Nelson on the other hand are complete rocks. If you stuck Elder at LB and let Kane Wilson bomb on from RB, I don’t think we’d honestly be any less solid than with three at the back. We’ve basically seen that work.

You can also get more players in the final third which seems to be the only way to address the absence of Gayle/Collins.

Could be a blessing in disguise and rescue our automatic hopes but that’s probably the optimist in me.

From experience of following this club for coming up three decades, it’s far more likely that we are absolutely f*****.

Edited by Leicester Ram

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

Cashin was pushed head-long into the goalkeeper and could be seen sitting looking dazed while the melee around Bradley was going on. You surely noticed all that though, since you were watching on RamsTV.

Watching a game on telly is never the same as being there, they have got slow motion and replaying incidents over again and different angles. At the match you see the incident once and that's it, that's why I would rather be  at the game if possible. By the way my husband is an armchair fan and me, season ticket holder and his remarks when I get home you would think we were watching different games🤣

9 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

I think that the best way to adapt to the injury crisis is to go back to the 4-3-3 so I’m personally not going to miss Bradley.

He’s had a couple good games and won a few headers from set-pieces, unfortunately that’s been about it.

Cashin and Nelson on the other hand are complete rocks. If you stuck Elder at LB and let Kane Wilson bomb on from RB, I don’t think we’d honestly be any less solid than with three at the back. We’ve basically seen that work.

You can also get more players in the final third which seems to be the only way to address the absence of Gayle/Collins.

Could be a blessing in disguise and rescue our automatic hopes but that’s probably the optimist in me.

From experience of following this club for coming up three decades, it’s far more likely that we are absolutely f*****.

With our current injury situation, it brings back thoughts of the season George Burley miraculously had us on the cusp of promotion. I think it was Rasiak and Idiakez who both got injured at that crucial time, and with that our chance of promotion was gone.   

I should say, there are no other similarities 😉 George had us playing some delightful football back then....

Like everyone else he had played his part in our good league position but he's probably more guilty than most of costly errors.

I thought he would be an excellent signing, exactly the kind of leadership we needed but he's been disappointing overall.

The red card, given the injuries we have and the point in the game, is particularly difficult to overlook. Even if he didn't nut their player, he's clearly lost his head and got involved. It's inexcusably rash behaviour at a point in the game when we're desperately banging on the door for an equaliser.

Really disappointing. 

For all his detractors, and I don't hold a candle for him, in the same kind of position Hourihane's sole focus would be getting on the end of something to clinch a draw. It's a stark comparison for me.