Where do you think we'll finish this season?

With Bolton, Peterborough looking strong, plus Pompey getting over their bad patch, it'll be 3rd or 4th. I will be amazed if Warne makes the exact same mistakes again and we end up finishing 7th. We have got enough scrappy wins in the team to get us into the play offs.

It’s a challenging one. 
On current play we are looking at 4th. If we pick it up and go on another good run then top 2 isn’t out of the question. 

Do I think we have a top 2 manager and squad…..not really with the way they are being used and playing. Which is really sad. 

Play offs only at best unless something dramatic happens today and we address the most glaring deficiencies we had from 1st half of the season, which IMO was an option up front and someone to boss the midfield, don't think we really needed another wide player but that's what we focused on.... 

If the window shut right now, I would go with Portsmouth,  Bolton and Peterborough for top 3 with the one missing autos winning the PO's, similar to last season with the 3 of them interchanging up until the last day, they are the stand out teams.

Only slim hope for autos would be if Peterborough's inexperience exposes them as the pressure builds and Portsmouth have another blip, Coupled with us getting the missing quality in over next 14 hrs or managing to hang in until the injured players are back.

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Play offs. No way will we finish in the automatics. Then it’s a lottery but seeing how we are so great at winning crunch matches I’m not at all confident

Says it all for me. 

Think the majority of people on the forum are looking at the play offs,top two i just cant see it myself certainly with the brand of football were playing at present we stumble over the line most games 

4 hours ago, SK47 said:

It's a bit of a lose lose tbh. We don't go up, it's because we've not recruited right, and if somehow by the grace of God we scrape it, we've got to overhaul 80% of the team with Warnes ever present pulling power in regards to quality players...

What an awful time to be alive.

🙃

Get a grip man and support the lads

I think autos is 2 from 4. Us, Portsmouth, Bolton and Peterborough. Probably Peterborough and Bolton I think. Despite that I think we could easily drop away but we’d have to be really bad not to finish top 6.

Huge pressure to win the play offs then. Not getting promoted this season would be a huge failure in my opinion. Teams coming down will be in much better shape next year and Wrexham coming up will throw money at it. Expect Warne would stay but there really will be no excuses by then.