Where do you think we'll finish this season?

A point is all we need.  Against an already relegated team who finished bottom.  At home.

How hard can it be?

50% of me is already celebrating, the other half is thinking the words "banana" and "skin"...

24 minutes ago, ram59 said:

At the request of Angie, I've also tried looking for last summer's predictions for this season, but could only find this one from January. It still makes for some interesting reading at the half way stage.

Cheers, David found it for me! 

On 31/01/2024 at 12:46, YorkshireRam said:

I'm going to be positive and say 2nd. Performances have been faltering recently but we look more able of grinding out results. With players due back from injury, I think we're capable of going on another unbeaten run which will see us move into the automatic spots and hopefully stay there 🤞

Me on 31/01:

image.thumb.png.4888d811c28622febb50cd351fe2f5f5.png

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Cheers, David found it for me! 

I can't find a way to locate old polls, though. It would be nice to see the pre-season poll. If memory serves me correct, I think that it was a pretty even split between autos and play offs.

B4 obviously went with champions, but I'm sure that he would have been happy with the outcome. 

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I can't find a way to locate old polls, though. It would be nice to see the pre-season poll. If memory serves me correct, I think that it was a pretty even split between autos and play offs.

B4 obviously went with champions, but I'm sure that he would have been happy with the outcome. 

The poll is on page 1 of the thread "minimum expectations"

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

The poll is on page 1 of the thread "minimum expectations"

DOH!

When I looked at the first page, the poll was at the top and not visible on my screen............................................until I just scrolled the page down instead of up.🙄

thanks Angie