Where do you think we'll finish this season?

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Not saying you're wrong but what makes you think Barnsley are certs? The still have to play Bolton home and away, go to Portsmouth and play the mighty Rams (😄) at their place. Their record (in terms of results) over the last 5 games is exactly the same as ours and, of course, they lost at home to bottom half of the table Exeter last week.

For what it's worth, I think they will be there in the play offs along with ourselves. 

I meant certs for the play offs, Bolton, Peterborough or possibly Portsmouth for the top 2 as things stand.

44 minutes ago, Rample said:

I meant certs for the play offs, Bolton, Peterborough or possibly Portsmouth for the top 2 as things stand.

Yes I thought that’s what you meant but I’m not sure they’re certs for play offs given the points I made.

I’m thinking that if we can beat two of Bolton at home and Pompey & Barnsley away and go unbeaten in the other. We will be champions.

I like the thought of the 4-3-3 Adams in CDM with Birdie and Skip in front and CBT & NML tucked in behind Collo with Sibbo/Forsyth and Wilson/Nyambe providing the width out of defence. 

easy as . . . 🐏 🏆 

2 hours ago, Rample said:

I agree that it just isn’t realistic for us to overtake two of those three for the autos….

The way we are playing now the top 6 might actually be a good finish.

5 hours ago, DE56Ram said:

I’m thinking that if we can beat two of Bolton at home and Pompey & Barnsley away and go unbeaten in the other. We will be champions.

I like the thought of the 4-3-3 Adams in CDM with Birdie and Skip in front and CBT & NML tucked in behind Collo with Sibbo/Forsyth and Wilson/Nyambe providing the width out of defence. 

easy as . . . 🐏 🏆 

The chances of us winning away at Barnsley and Pompey given our record at those two grounds …!!????😱

20 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

8th if we’re lucky - amateurish approach to recruitment will kill us as injuries, suspensions and exhaustion bite in the next couple of months….

Weirdly, I think injuries may have an influence but the opposite,  as they start clearing up over the next 4 weeks we will have a stronger squad available for the run in than now.

Just need a certain JC to not pick one up in the next 3-4 weeks or get a couple of yellow cards....

2nd. This league is wide open. Don’t rate Pompey, Barnsley up and down, Posh are flying right now  but are a young team and therefore could easily blow up, Bolton are the standout team and I think the only one who will have too much for us. If Posh keep their amazing form think it will be playoffs. 

The team to watch is Blackpool.  They’ve given themselves too much to do for automatic but if they can make the playoffs think they’ll win it. They’ve criminally underperformed first half of the season with their squad which is one of the best if not the best in the league. They’re on a good run now and showed against the red dogs in the cup just how good they can be.

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Nonsense

Really? - we're a team that's relied on individual bits of brilliance in the main - can hardly remember any games that we've looked like we were properly in control of. An injury or suspension for Collins will be catastrophic with no backup in place and the older players will struggle towards the end of the season due to the school teacher's approach. Let's hope the booble hat can find a suitable out of contract player to bolster the forward line...