Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

On 14/12/2023 at 11:23, angieram said:

A few years ago, Derby did a draw for free season tickets for people who had done every league game, home and away. I know because my hubby won one of them, as did a mate of mine who travels on the Neppy bus. 

I think there were ten in total?

It didn't cost a lot and was a great gesture for the fans who put in the hard yards. 

I wish they'd reinstate it and I say this knowing neither of us would qualify this season. 

My son got one of them as well. It was a great gesture! I thought it was for a certain number of matches attended, as opposed to all of them, although I could be wrong, of course. It has been known - in 1972 I believe.

6 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

After I had surgery yesterday I’ll be missing this one (yes I know B4 would have come up with some great solutions). First home league game I’ve missed for as long as I can remember.

I hope I didn’t miss anything of your story and that the surgery went well ? 
presumably, as you can still type things aren’t too bad. Get well soon ! I am sure you’ll be 100% with us on the airwaves 🍻🍻🍻

1 hour ago, jono said:

I hope I didn’t miss anything of your story and that the surgery went well ? 
presumably, as you can still type things aren’t too bad. Get well soon ! I am sure you’ll be 100% with us on the airwaves 🍻🍻🍻

Cheers buddy. I’ll be relying on this forum for carefully thought out and sensible updates 😀 as I can’t stand listening to footy on the radio. Nothing too serious in the scheme of things but I’ll probably miss the Lincoln game as well. As long as the Rams collect all 6 points I’ll be happy.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

My test was negative! Just like my posts.

Maybe I might make it yet, we will see…

Even if you test positive you're not obliged to isolate any more.

Perhaps you could be a real nuisance and get yourself a ticket in with the away fans......

As someone prone to saying 'It's the hope that kills you'..

I've remembered now there is also the flip side. Whereas I've been looking for positives, seeing how few points outside the top 6 were are etc...

I'm now looking at Bolton and Portsmouth's fixture list and thinking they both have the easiest run of games I've ever seen!! And that only 3 points will do today...or we can kiss goodbye to top 2.

NB even if we romp clear and are top with games to spare, I'd be mithering who's out of contract, that we can't compete with the Championship teams, that the new right back seems injury prone and once said he enjoyed scoring a goal against us... its just a thankless task isn't it, the life of a football fan! 

Edited by Chester40