Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

These are on an awful run - third bottom in the form table with 6 points from their last 10.

In contrast, we've picked up 22 and are flying high in second.

On paper, this should be a relatively straightforward win.

Edited by Scott129

3 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

These are in awful form - third bottom with 6 points from their last 10. In contrast, we've picked up 22.

On paper, this should be a relatively straightforward win.

You'd like to think so but this league has a habit of throwing out some unexpected results. Their current form is shocking but they have picked up points away at both Oxford and Peterborough as recently as the back end of October.

9 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

You'd like to think so but this league has a habit of throwing out some unexpected results. Their current form is shocking but they have picked up points away at both Oxford and Peterborough as recently as the back end of October.

Yep, you're right. Both away games for them as well!

1 minute ago, The Last Post said:

2nd game of the season for me...whoop whoop 😁

I'll echo RadioactiveWastes comment on the Ambulance chasing Yank Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

The utter worst face of the American legal profession.

Poor Ed Dawes wasn't the right man to interview him, and, I wouldn't have cried if radio Derby had given him an unannounced ice bucket challenge.

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The utter worst face of the American legal profession.

Poor Ed Dawes wasn't the right man to interview him, and, I wouldn't have cried if radio Derby had given him an unannounced ice bucket challenge.

I know what I'd have done, But reading the Tiresome Oneupmanship thread...posting it on here would leave some posters seeking  psychiatric help 😁 

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd love it if we beat them.

I developed a real loathing for their chairman during the bad times. I loathed him more than I loathed Gibson.

Yep !  You can kind of get Gibson .. felt done, bit spoilt, got in an anger groove very much like any of us when we get on a rant. It’s stupid from the outside with calm reflection, but when your in it you just can’t help yourself.

The Wycombe guy is just a smart talking wide boy shyster who thinks he’s clever and was looking to score for himself to someone else’s disadvantage without a single ounce of fact, morality or sportsmanship. Cowboy opportunist. Did it because he could. Right or wrong doesn’t matter one jot.