Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

42 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Are refs still adding loads of time at the end of games, like at the start of the season? Wycombe were the first team I thought of when that was going on. I've not noticed it as much lately, is that just me or did they quietly just stop doing it?

Only if we're winning. If we're losing it's a token three minutes! 

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

We'll come on now, it's my birthday, we're on a crazy winning streak and Wycombe are on a crazy losing streak

WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Happy birthday my tofu-quaffing, Bollinger guzzling, woke cultist comrade. Sure the lads won't let you down against the man with the tiniest car park in all of football. 

The Teams

Derby County: Wildsmith (GK), Wilson, Forsyth, Hourihane (C), Cashin, Bird, Collins, Mendez-Laing, Sibley, Ward, Nelson.

Substitutes: Vickers (GK), Bradley, Elder, Barkuizen, John-Jules, Fornah, Fapetu.

Wycombe Wanderers: Stryjek (GK), Grimmer, Scowen (C), Forino, Leahy, Boyes, McCleary, Low, Phillips, Sadlier, Taylor.

Substitutes: Ravizzoli (GK), Jacobson, Wheeler, Breckin, Vokes, Keogh, Vincent-Young.

19 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

The Teams

Derby County: Wildsmith (GK), Wilson, Forsyth, Hourihane (C), Cashin, Bird, Collins, Mendez-Laing, Sibley, Ward, Nelson.

Substitutes: Vickers (GK), Bradley, Elder, Barkuizen, John-Jules, Fornah, Fapetu.

Wycombe Wanderers: Stryjek (GK), Grimmer, Scowen (C), Forino, Leahy, Boyes, McCleary, Low, Phillips, Sadlier, Taylor.

Substitutes: Ravizzoli (GK), Jacobson, Wheeler, Breckin, Vokes, Keogh, Vincent-Young.

Looking at those names I think Couhig is thinking of setting up a new Law Firm

Grimmer Scowen and Low … has a great ring to it 😛

Not surprised to see an unchanged line up. Let’s hope they hit the ground running, as I fear Wycombe are going to try and poohouse us here and we need to be up to that challenge.

Good to see Elder back. He’ll help us with rotation and keep that left side fresh and good to have a defender back when we’re losing Nyambe for a bit.

Bit of a side note, but I wonder if JJ is up to a 90 mins should we need it from him in the coming games?

Edited by Ramarena

14 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Is the Rolls Royce in the garage or is it the chauffeurs days off😂😂😂

Sold the Roller to We Buy Any Car 2 weeks ago, I have a bus pass as I'm an old sod, But if the buses don't turn up a bus pass is pretty useless I'd say, I knew I should have walked 🤷‍♂️