So who would we have then?

Gerry Daly

I'll start with the possibility of Darren Moore seeing as he was at the game. Would he be an improvement? Well, in his favour he has managed a team in our division to promotion. Also though, and very much unlike Warne, he has managed two clubs of very similar size and stature to Derby in West Brom and Sheffield Wednesday. Out of work at the moment and no doubt would jump at the chance. Why was he at the game as well?  

If you want 3-5-2 and an easy transition from Warne then there’s: 

Moore   
Wilder   
N Jones   
D Challinor

If you’re wanting a manager with a philosophy then we’ve got:

Evatt - my pick but realistically why would he come?  
Simpson

Bonner at Cambridge is highly thought of but believe his style is direct 

Someone with ability to tactical adapt formation and style depending on available players as well as opposition. Should focus on what we do with the ball and try to play it with speed and intent on the ground. Hopefully a up-and-coming manager with energy and ambition also with some track record from other/lower leagues but who really see us as a great opportunity. Someone not scared of try something different and accept the risk of losing but always go for the opponents throat in games. Never play to accept a draw.

Like that Frank in Brentford but more like the next Frank off course. Someone who brings something different and new to us. And off course someone able to give young lads a chance and not only so called proven players. A manager who doesn't give a rats ... about a players name but more about what he brings to the team. 

Probably someone from a league below or some lesser team abroad.

44 minutes ago, InstaRam said:

Someone with ability to tactical adapt formation and style depending on available players as well as opposition. Should focus on what we do with the ball and try to play it with speed and intent on the ground. Hopefully a up-and-coming manager with energy and ambition also with some track record from other/lower leagues but who really see us as a great opportunity. Someone not scared of try something different and accept the risk of losing but always go for the opponents throat in games. Never play to accept a draw.

Like that Frank in Brentford but more like the next Frank off course. Someone who brings something different and new to us. And off course someone able to give young lads a chance and not only so called proven players. A manager who doesn't give a rats ... about a players name but more about what he brings to the team. 

Probably someone from a league below or some lesser team abroad.

How many times last season did a team change something at half time and Warne never adapted. Shows a lack of readiness  really on his part. 

Shame he's a bell*** but Joey Barton has really impressed me as well with Bristol Rovers. 

Just now, NorwichExile said:

I feel like anyone who inherits this squad would have very similar issues to Warne, which begs the question as to how we've signed our way into this hole. Wilder and Jones are much more exciting than what we have, but I can't see them signing up to tie an anchor round their necks.

Why? It's quite clear we have the players in the squad and U21s to play a back 4 well, defence was never really our problem. But now we have a bit more of a midfield problem, but play NML and Barks and Sibs where they ought to be and hey presto.