Conor Washington - signed on a two-year-deal

Animal is a Ram

Busy  hardworking striker. Puts himself about and works hard for the team. Sure the goal record isn't good. It's hard to see beyond that when dealing with strikers, however I always think strikers go to clubs and hit the ground running, other come to a club having been in a purple patch and flop. Nick blackman is a prime example.

There is no better time for a club with limited resources, as we still are, to get in a striker then when they are out of form, unwanted or failed to settle.

We are not at the stage in our rebuild where we can cherry pick 20 goal strikers for fees from clubs level or above us in the football pyramid. Gambles have to be made and Washington is certainly a gamble.

His work rate alone will endear himself to our fanbase. If we loved tito villa, we should idolise this guy.

Edited by KBB
Typo

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Now that would excite me a tad more than Conner 😁

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's been checking out the sights!

image.png.22f809a7fe0c910736b8b09341011c4b.png

I obviously don’t watch enough football on TV. I wouldn’t categorically recognise Clark Harris if I bumped into him in the street let alone saw him driving down the down. 😀

8 hours ago, KBB said:

Busy  hardworking striker. Puts himself about and works hard for the team. Sure the goal record isn't good. It's hard to see beyond that when dealing with strikers, however I always think strikers go to clubs and hit the ground running, other come to a club having been in a purple patch and flop. Nick blackman is a prime example.

There is no better time for a club with limited resources, as we still are, to get in a striker then when they are out of form, unwanted or failed to settle.

We are not at the stage in our rebuild where we can cherry pick 20 goal strikers for fees from clubs level or above us in the football pyramid. Gambles have to be made and Washington is certainly a gamble.

His work rate alone will endear himself to our fanbase. If we loved tito villa, we should idolise this guy.

Paul worked his you know what off