Conor Washington - signed on a two-year-deal

Animal is a Ram

59 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Blackman is rated 68 and Haaland is rated 88 with a potential of 94.

And Blackman was defo over-rated (or OP if you prefer) on Fifa. That’s the metric Mel’s scout must have used to sign him up cos I’d say he’s a 58 at best. Curtis Davies was about 68 but degrades quickly due to age (pace drops off a cliff). Anyway….

No disrepect to anyone but whats his record 6 goals in 37 appearances? Seems like Warne is just trying to pick up as many 'old faithfuls' as possible in this recruitment drive, yes they did a job for him before, but I have my concerns about this policy, that's all I'm saying..

My jury is still out on Warne. 

This jogged my memory of watching one of those training drill challenge videos where it was Washington and 1 other player. I remember thinking at the time that he was awful. Couldn’t find that exact video, but did find this one which wasn’t much better. Jimmy still has a better 1st touch 😆

8 minutes ago, nfb said:

No disrepect to anyone but whats his record 6 goals in 37 appearances? Seems like Warne is just trying to pick up as many 'old faithfuls' as possible in this recruitment drive, yes they did a job for him before, but I have my concerns about this policy, that's all I'm saying..

He was prolific……………………but quite a long time ago 😁

26 minutes ago, nfb said:

Could you point me to where Callum Elder, Joe Ward and Curtis Nelson have previously played for Paul Warne please? I might be wrong but I think only 1 of the players we have actually signed have played for Warne previously.

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

Rather pass on Washington - too much like Collins.

Washington maybe able trap a ball whereas Collins 😱😱😳

It’s great to have players who support the attack but they are not very effective if we don’t have players who can stick the ball in the net.