Conor Washington - signed on a two-year-deal

Animal is a Ram

Washington? D.C.?

Has a certain ring to it...

Warne signed him before and it seems he was quite frequently subbed around the 60-minute mark, suggesting he's a "max-out"er. 
Could be something in it then.

28 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'm going to give this a tenuous link - if only because there has been a zero hit rate with journo rumours at the moment.

That journo is pretty reliable isn't he? Only really makes sense as a Collins upgrade. If he can head, hold it up, lay it off and is quicker than Collins (surely everyone is?) and on a free or minimal, then makes sense this season.

Just checked and he's not very tall so perhaps different type of player than I thought.

I'm just hoping for the younger, unknown quantity, with raw but possibly potential, like a Bonis. And a pace monster.

Edited by Andrew3000

Just now, Andrew3000 said:

That journo is pretty reliable isn't he? Only really makes sense as a Collins upgrade. If he can head, hold it up, lay it off and is quicker than Collins (surely everyone is?) And on a free or minimal, then makes sense this season. I'm just hoping for the younger, inknown quantity, with raw but possibly potential, like a Bonis. And a pace monster.

I wouldn't say he's right every time, by any stretch, but he is a legitimate journalist.