Thread for opinionated numpties who follow other teams and feel the need to invade a forum called DCFC fans (clue is in the name) as they think they are so clever

CBRammette

Am sure we have our own supporters whom feel it necessary to join a rivals fans forum solely to poke fun at their predicament.

Would be amazed if no one supporting DCFC has done that already on Festers or Dirties fans forums and hasn't happened on the LTLF forum as disappointingly there's nothing actually to rub their noses in.

Not saying that's right btw or acceptable behaviour but what's sauce for the goose and all that. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am sure we have our own supporters whom feel it necessary to join a rivals fans forum solely to poke fun at their predicament.

No doubt, but I'm equally sure they'll be met with the same response that knobbers like WankeyOwl, Augustwuss and the Pompous Pirate did on here too. All as bad as each other IMO and all just as worthy of disdain.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Would be amazed if no one supporting DCFC has done that already on Festers or Dirties fans forums and hasn't happened on the LTLF forum as disappointingly there's nothing actually to rub their noses in.

Not saying that's right btw or acceptable behaviour but what's sauce for the goose and all that. 

@Crewton is famous on the LTLF forum!

Whilst they should identify themselves and who they support, not sure why anyone would be against other fans "invading" a forum.  Not a big fan of "safe spaces", personally.  

Why fans of other clubs would want to visit a Derby site is beyond me, though.

1 hour ago, CBX1985 said:

Whilst they should identify themselves and who they support, not sure why anyone would be against other fans "invading" a forum.  Not a big fan of "safe spaces", personally.  

Why fans of other clubs would want to visit a Derby site is beyond me, though.

They often start off friendly, fun and up for a laugh but within a couple of days............

23 minutes ago, jono said:

I like it when we have intelligent visitors, for every knob head there are those with an honest view from the other side of the fence. It’s healthy … And on the knobs meh ! We’ve got a few too and all are good for an ironic laugh. 

Mind you, great thread title, that’s defo a booker prize winner 🍻