Thread for opinionated numpties who follow other teams and feel the need to invade a forum called DCFC fans (clue is in the name) as they think they are so clever

CBRammette

I do read rival fora from time to time.  The only other one I have registered on was the West Ham one.  When I visited for a look see before our FA Cup tie there was no BS like some we know - and they were pretty respectful of us and our club.  When I did register and comment I was made to feel very welcome by their Admin, and all of the posters on there.  I haven’t posted since, until today when I went on there congratulate them on a great win for them last night…

I have no problem with rival fans posting on here at all so long as they are reasonably respectful and don’t get silly like Wankyowl and pretentious pilot.  I think that it adds to some of the discussion to hear the views of Rival Fans.  I really didn’t think the chap from Bristol on the Roberts thread was bad at all, and he made some fair points…

On 08/06/2023 at 10:25, HedgeEnder said:

And that 'anchor' Ploppypants and his idiotic followers from the Brizzel City forum!!!

Well thanks! Haven’t been on here for a while, but popped along this time to research Haydon Roberts who seems to be joining us.

Mr Popodopoulos is actually extremely into various clubs’ financial analysis and very interesting reading (mostly on OTIB). I wouldn’t take it personally that he concentrated on your late unlamented scoundrel for a while. He’s pretty objective and has moved on to other projects now.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Well thanks! Haven’t been on here for a while, but popped along this time to research Haydon Roberts who seems to be joining us.

Mr Popodopoulos is actually extremely into various clubs’ financial analysis and very interesting reading (mostly on OTIB). I wouldn’t take it personally that he concentrated on your late unlamented scoundrel for a while. He’s pretty objective and has moved on to other projects now.

Your own finances?

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Agree To Disagree Ryan Gosling GIF by The Academy Awards

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Christ, how boring has the football been down at Ashton Gate recently if you find Mr Popodopotalkshite’s posts interesting?!

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

He can probably take his pick these days.. There still seems to be enormous scope for owners to ignore the rules if you know the ins and outs and have deep pockets and happy to write debt off. The problem (as always) that remains is what do you do when they get bored and want a different toy to play with.

8 hours ago, Leveller said:

I do hope he's found some sunlight and took a break from his mothers basement.  Is he still coming to Pride Park tooled up with profit and loss accounts from 20 years ago.  The incandescent rage he held in, riddled with the odd expletive showing his true colours when it looked likely we may survive, was most amusing.

11 hours ago, Leveller said:

I'm glad Mr Plopalot has moved on. Please pass on our heartfelt wishes to him....

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 00.27.33.png

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Of course there are double standards - read the name of the frigging forum.....

Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons

Can’t be doing with all the primary school playground name calling stuff myself. We’re all just adults who support different teams, and there’s nothing wrong with that.