Thread for opinionated numpties who follow other teams and feel the need to invade a forum called DCFC fans (clue is in the name) as they think they are so clever

CBRammette

On 08/06/2023 at 20:22, Van der MoodHoover said:

There used to be a decent chap from Reading who posted just before our fixtures against each other.

And I seen to remember some decent Watford fans contributing.

They're not all numpties out there.

there’s a number of oppofans who post before we play them away, invariably in good spirit and often with some useful information. The only problem arises when people overstep the line of banter (not that we’re incapable of squabbling amongst ourselves).  I think the “ **** fan in peace” posts make for lots of good reading on here 

22 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

there’s a number of oppofans who post before we play them away, invariably in good spirit and often with some useful information. The only problem arises when people overstep the line of banter (not that we’re incapable of squabbling amongst ourselves).  I think the “ **** fan in peace” posts make for lots of good reading on here 

Yep agreed, I don’t see an issue with opposition fans popping on here now and then for some respectful chat (from all parties) and a spot of banter. There have been extreme examples of folk who made themselves unwelcome  and plenty of others who are clearly just footy fans wanting to chat with other fans like you might down the pub. 

Come on guys - getting the viewpoint of fans of other clubs certainly enriches life’s tapestry.

I enjoy getting to see how Derby are viewed from the outside.

Yes, those that come on trying to antagonise are not welcome, but sometimes we have to accept that constructive feedback may be a slightly bitter pill.  Such as the unfortunate fact that we are not currently as big a draw as teams that we feel are naturally below us in the pecking order.

And just because we have had a cretinous fan from a particular club (in this case, Bristol City, who incidentally didn’t come onto our forum), it doesn’t give us the right for incivilities towards other fans “who aren’t part of our gang”.

On 15/06/2023 at 13:34, Leveller said:

Who me?
Just research. We’ve signed Hayden Roberts and are allegedly interested in Jason Knight. I’m not interested in conflict, sorry.

I think Roberts will be a good signing for you, although he might be as a back up. He wants to be a CB, but I dont think thsts his best position. I think he is a player who is improving and will continue to improve.

Knight should cost you a lot of money, he has a big future and is someone I would rather not lose