Players on holiday

Poynton ram

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Not if become friends with owners but what I am getting a lot of flight cost around £400 person depanding were you go and then accommodation and then food and drink so before so looking at I dont think uk holiday are not more experance and if take pets over that's even more if stay in the UK dont have that extra costs on top or kenal fees.

I can't see why pets need holidays.  Why don't they just stay at home?

Get a neighbour to pop round to show it the back garden, wipe it's arse and chuck it a biscuit.
Most pets don't like crowds.  Dogs hate the hot weather.  I know, cos I saw one panting once!  And they'll probably be sick in the car!  

I'm just saying, they don't need a holiday.

#discuss 👀

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Do you watch the programs where people have a really great time, travelling to exotic locations, meeting interesting people, eating and drinking new stuff?

When you can get the same experiences in the UK as you can in Egypt or Turkey or Greece or Africa do let me know.

Or when you can do this (and I have to say this doesn't appeal to me 😄 )

image.thumb.png.141aaabee983606184ee9e0081baa597.png

Yeah but why would you go there, when they’ve announced they’re going to reopen the splash pad at markeaton park in a couple weeks?

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I’ve had lobster in restaurants, but the best I’ve ever tasted was cooked on a dustbin lid on the beach in Jamaica 🇯🇲.

There are as good lobsters in Brixton!

3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Brilliant. @B4ev6is should be made minister for tourism. 

This has cheered me up no end today.

Likewise. FWI worth B4 I’m enjoying 2 weeks walking in Cornwall, mixed weather but stunning views and empty beaches. Probably cheaper abroad but as you say this country has a lot to offer, keep meeting Americans who can’t get enough! 

Do I think the players can go where they want on their hols? of course their bodies need a rest so sun and a beach  is what’s needed.

You’ve made it a great thread though B4 keep up the good work 👍

3 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

Likewise. FWI worth B4 I’m enjoying 2 weeks walking in Cornwall, mixed weather but stunning views and empty beaches. Probably cheaper abroad but as you say this country has a lot to offer, keep meeting Americans who can’t get enough! 

Do I think the players can go where they want on their hols? of course their bodies need a rest so sun and a beach  is what’s needed.

You’ve made it a great thread though B4 keep up the good work 👍

Will do mate

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Bielik doing some things on the beach abroad it might be a bit too chilly to do in Cleethorpes! 

Screenshot_20230516_130929_Instagram.jpg

I'd recognise that hammock anywhere. He's on the Isle of Sheppey ⛱️

(NB. does that count as abroad)

Edited by beardyjim
Added bit about abroad. Not sure if it fits in B4s remit.