Players on holiday

Poynton ram

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah.  Good point to be fair. 👍

We only holiday in our tent.  Why folk feel the need to stay in a Bed & Breakfast, or one o' them fancy-dan hotel things is beyond me.  Should knock all the hotels down.  No need forrum!  

... And whilst we're at it... seeing as we wouldn't need them... they could turn all the airports into cheapo flats to help first time buyers.
Le Tunnel is more than good enough... and it don't even feel like we're abroad, as it's just like driving to North Wales, but with a short trainy bit to by-pass Stoke. 

The more I read yer, the more I'm with yer, brother.

Go give 'em hell!    

We're going on our travels,
But we don't need a flight,
Cos we are only camping,
And hotels smell of poo!

Allez, Allez, Allez... 

But pently of places for them go running in the UK country side and keep fit work to do. You dont pleasure beaches and plenty uk culture in the uk which many dont know about.

It's a bit of a strange stance to not want them to go abroad. Why ever not ? The players need a re-charge of batteries like all of us but I don't understand why they'd need to do that in Torquay instead of Tenerife.

Personally I love a UK holiday. We love to see the Atlantic breakers in North Cornwall but I love to visit Greece too. It'd be weird if my boss said that I can have a summer holiday but only if I stay in the UK. I think I might be looking for another job quite quickly !

B4 - I have to say mate, telling the players they cannot go abroad for a holiday and that they should go somewhere in the UK and then make sure they do some running is probably one of the most useless posts you've made yet.

It did make me laugh though so on that account, I'll let it slip.

p.s Get your passport mate, and venture abroad at some point mate - seeing the worlds cultures is a wonderful thing.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But pently of places for them go running in the UK country side and keep fit work to do. You dont pleasure beaches and plenty uk culture in the uk which many dont know about.

But... But... But...

I never mentioned pleasure beach.   🤷‍♂️
And I certainly didn't mention culture!  🤓

Why have you responded thus, whilst simultaneously quoting my support for you?   

Concentrate man, otherwise this topic may get all messy!  

Signed
Your No1 fan, and currently the only one on your side, on this particular discussion.
xxx

50 minutes ago, rammieib said:

B4 - I have to say mate, telling the players they cannot go abroad for a holiday and that they should go somewhere in the UK and then make sure they do some running is probably one of the most useless posts you've made yet.

It did make me laugh though so on that account, I'll let it slip.

p.s Get your passport mate, and venture abroad at some point mate - seeing the worlds cultures is a wonderful thing.

I just dont get it

I rather stay in the uk you dont have to pay for flights or hotels but you can stay in holiday cottages and dont charge person were everyone can stay in same location.

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

HANG ON a minute.....

Hey @B4ev6is

Weren't you moaning like hell, when Boris was telling you where you could go, where you couldn't go, when to not go there, and to stay at home!

Wasn't there a bit of a rant, when they told you you couldn't go to PPS, even when there was a game on?

🤣

Year when they all taking advantage of situation that's were difference is and just saying uk just as good as over seas holidays and cheaper too.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just dont get it

I rather stay in the uk you dont have to pay for flights or hotels but you can stay in holiday cottages and dont charge person were everyone can stay in same location.

In fairness B4, some UK holidays are more expensive than foreign holidays. We as a family (mother, 3.sisters, respective partners and dogs) go somewhere in the UK most years or so and the holiday cottages are extortionate, as lovely as they are, they cost a bomb!

Seeing the world is a great thing to do, experience new things, new foods, new cultures. It's all out there, for everyone to enjoy. I think you're being a bit closed minded. Plus, it's not DPRK, we can go wherever we want. Arent we lucky?! 

Tbh I think the players spend enough time travelling round the U.K. as it is. Plymouth, Exeter, Grimsby, Blackpool etc etc. 

Maybe they just want to relax and sample the world like millions of other people. 

We’re not a communist country. People should be able to go and do what they want in their time off. If they choose to go abroad then who are we to tell them they shouldn’t?