NEW KIT

REDCAR

16 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I thought I would add this beauty into the mix.  A homage to the eighties, incorporating the original colours of chocolate, amber and sky over a main body of seashell to incorporate the modernity of the new millennium, whilst tipping a nod to the current black and white on the trim and collar.

😉

DC7E2DAE-A275-4E40-92DE-3A6511254E2C.jpeg

New home kit?

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

I thought I would add this beauty into the mix.  A homage to the eighties, incorporating the original colours of chocolate, amber and sky over a main body of seashell to incorporate the modernity of the new millennium, whilst tipping a nod to the current black and white on the trim and collar.

😉

Need glasses to see this in HD

2 hours ago, maydrakin said:

😉

yuk

On 14/05/2023 at 12:10, Dartmouth Ram said:

Here's my offerings.

For the First ones, the Home Kit is taken from the current Burnley Home Template which I think's pretty smart whilst the away is based on one of my favourite away kits - The 1990/91 version.

For the second ones I've taken inspiration from the 'laced' shirts of the mid 90's which made a comeback recently. Home kit's pretty smart I think and I also like the away version which is of course based on the 1884/94 home kit. Still not sure why this has never been used as an away strip...

Let me know what you think

Ta, 

Derby County Home Concept Kit (2).png

Derby County Away Concept Kit (2).png

Derby County Home Concept Kit (1).png

Derby County Away Concept Kit (1).png

All with black socks…….NOOOOOOOOO 

Illustration No GIF

On 16/05/2023 at 07:46, maydrakin said:

😉

966381.jpg

On 14/05/2023 at 18:37, Kernow said:

Had a go at creating three kits for the season. Added Cazoo as the sponsor just because we don't know who we'll have, and they do a lot of EFL sponsorship at the moment.

Derby_County_F.C._1.png.499585d33f55b0056116975aaf97261b.pngDerby_County_F.C._2.png.606c24dabf6cdcfaf749e0e02e58aaf2.pngDerby_County_F.C._3.png.4b8d4efb4f46205250c7f704f9c2e79d.png

As much as I'd like us to have a yellow and blue second shirt. This one resembles a Leeds rugby league shirt. So anything connected to that city is a no from me.

As for the third shirt, Argentina, a cheating Maradona. That'll be another no.

30 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

As much as I'd like us to have a yellow and blue second shirt. This one resembles a Leeds rugby league shirt. So anything connected to that city is a no from me.

You really need to get over that one, mate. 

On 16/05/2023 at 07:46, maydrakin said:

😉

Looks like one of those pink iced biscuits 

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

We had that 3rd kit in the 70s I think.

New season graphics tend to include the kit colours for the season, I know that fixture lists in the past have been in the colours of away/third kits that we’ve had.

The season ticket graphic is blue and white so I wonder if that’s our colour scheme this year. The shade of blue reminds me of this kit.

AFB50242-7C82-4334-8786-64046D8FC8D0.jpeg