NEW KIT

REDCAR

Away kit should be blue and yellow and bring back the gold trim for the home kit. 

Had some monumentally boring kits for the last decade or so. I assume we'll just get a generic template, but would be nice to have something thats not total garbage for a change

Problem is that the retro designs look better but they need to be loose fitting. Shirts nowadays are skin tight. Anti fat man agenda. 

I’m 31, in the prime of my life, only 11 stone and a medium in the latest home kit clings to me. 

3 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Problem is that the retro designs look better but they need to be loose fitting. Shirts nowadays are skin tight. Anti fat man agenda. 

I’m 31, in the prime of my life, only 11 stone and a medium in the latest home kit clings to me. 

I fit x large size

11 hours ago, leamram said:

These are off the peg Joma kits I've crudely photoshopped, but I'd love something a bit retro

derby1.png

derby2.png

derby3.png

I love the middle one. I like the home shirt to sometimes be quite understated but like with that kit a few years back that had the silver/white diamond patterns I love the silver white lined pattern. 

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

I love the middle one. I like the home shirt to sometimes be quite understated but like with that kit a few years back that had the silver/white diamond patterns I love the silver white lined pattern. 

Yeah I actually really like them now, so much so I've just made them for my Football manager game so thought i would share.

derbyhome.png

derby3.png

derbyalt.png

derbyaway.png

8 minutes ago, leamram said:

Yeah I actually really like them now, so much so I've just made them for my Football manager game so thought i would share.

derbyhome.png

derby3.png

derbyalt.png

derbyaway.png

That light blue one is a stunner too. 
This was my favourite for years - would love to get a medium in it as I ruined mine ripping it playing football in. It shows that white doesn’t have to be boring. 

*if anyone has a good quality medium of this shirt then let me know if you’re willing to part with it* 

8455EE25-D3CA-44AD-94C6-E28B4B0E8E79.png

On 11/05/2023 at 18:23, Van der MoodHoover said:

Fair dos mate. I don't mind a bright pink personally. Matches my complexion 🤣

The psychology of neon bright goalkeeper shirts is it's meant to encourage forwards to shoot directly at them. Every minor advantage adds up.