NEW KIT

REDCAR

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

New season graphics tend to include the kit colours for the season, I know that fixture lists in the past have been in the colours of away/third kits that we’ve had.

The season ticket graphic is blue and white so I wonder if that’s our colour scheme this year. The shade of blue reminds me of this kit.

AFB50242-7C82-4334-8786-64046D8FC8D0.jpeg

I was kinda hoping the blue was hinting more to below the waist.  If my calcs are right, Mr Clowes was aged 2 to 20 ish, throughout our own "Blue period", so very much "Of that era"!

But yeah, this years graphics are more in line with your pic, and not the famous navy/dark blue of our most successful period to date, so maybe those blue shorts aren't coming back just yet, more's the pity!

On 16/05/2023 at 17:48, AndyinLiverpool said:

Black socks need white turnovers

I agree, has always been the traditional sock for me from the cup final through to the late 60’s and then again with the last decent kit we had the Jim Smith era Puma kit. The blue and white kit with the flappy collar was ok at the time but then again so were kipper ties, big lapels and platforms.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I’ve heard this has been looked at by the club and they are impressed. 
The Salmon away kit especially.

Word on the killer streets of Belper is that we're getting some investment from the owners of Palermo in Italy and changing the home colours to pink. ITK 👀

8 hours ago, David said:

Thought I would get involved with a lovely set of masculine minimalistic kits.

home.png

away.png

2nd one 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮