NEW KIT

REDCAR

29 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Regarding the first away kit, I'm starting to agree with the comments that there's too much red in it.

I've slightly modified this version to be true to the original version. Think it looks a lot better.

Don't care what anyone says, it's still one of my all time favourite Derby Away Kits. I've got great memories of seeing big Kev Francis in that kit away at Port Vale in the FA Cup when I was a kid. Simpler times...

preview-2023-05-14T17_21_10.552Z.png

Very nice

1 hour ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Regarding the first away kit, I'm starting to agree with the comments that there's too much red in it.

I've slightly modified this version to be true to the original version. Think it looks a lot better.

Don't care what anyone says, it's still one of my all time favourite Derby Away Kits. I've got great memories of seeing big Kev Francis in that kit away at Port Vale in the FA Cup when I was a kid. Simpler times...

preview-2023-05-14T17_21_10.552Z.png

I think the original version of that shirt was red and black stripes. I'm sure someone on here posted it at some point. Possibly one of our resident kit collectors. 

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Had a go at creating three kits for the season. Added Cazoo as the sponsor just because we don't know who we'll have, and they do a lot of EFL sponsorship at the moment.

Derby_County_F.C._1.png.499585d33f55b0056116975aaf97261b.pngDerby_County_F.C._2.png.606c24dabf6cdcfaf749e0e02e58aaf2.pngDerby_County_F.C._3.png.4b8d4efb4f46205250c7f704f9c2e79d.png

Technically, they're all very smart, but assuming these are what @bimmerman was referring to, I totally and utterly agree.  It was my first thought, before seeing any subsequent posts.

Just a bit "Too Leeds" to get an official "Like".   Sorry!  That's probably an unfair assessment, but hey... too late now, I've said it!  

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Technically, they're all very smart, but assuming these are what @bimmerman was referring to, I totally and utterly agree.  It was my first thought, before seeing any subsequent posts.

Just a bit "Too Leeds" to get an official "Like".   Sorry!  That's probably an unfair assessment, but hey... too late now, I've said it!  

The middle one's fine if we're thinking of going in for rugby league.

14 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I think the original version of that shirt was red and black stripes. I'm sure someone on here posted it at some point. Possibly one of our resident kit collectors. 

Definitely Grey & Black Stripes 👍 

g8kX1TOWMkQv4Kk.jpg

Edited by Dartmouth Ram

3 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Definitely Grey & Black Stripes 👍 

g8kX1TOWMkQv4Kk.jpg

I mean there was a prototype version before that one was decided on. It was scrapped for the very reason that there was too much red on it. @loweman2 will probably be able to confirm this and provide evidence. Either that or I've imagined the whole thing. 

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Had a go at creating three kits for the season. Added Cazoo as the sponsor just because we don't know who we'll have, and they do a lot of EFL sponsorship at the moment.

Derby_County_F.C._1.png.499585d33f55b0056116975aaf97261b.pngDerby_County_F.C._2.png.606c24dabf6cdcfaf749e0e02e58aaf2.pngDerby_County_F.C._3.png.4b8d4efb4f46205250c7f704f9c2e79d.png

I'd be arguing with the wife over how many she would let me buy.

Cazoo actually looks fantastic as a sponsor.  Obviously you need to go with who will make the best offering to you, but sponsors can really make or break a shirt