NEW KIT

REDCAR

1 minute ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

Don’t see any reason why it doesn’t?

IMG_3402.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

IMG_3405.jpeg

IMG_3406.jpeg

You’re never going to convince fans of a certain age that red is acceptable on a Derby home kit. I’m in my 30s and have never known it, and wouldn’t want to either. 

10 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

A splash of red or any other colour wouldn't go amiss. Derby like spurs are in a situation were there's not much you can do with a white shirt. 

My top 5 home shirts:

96/97, 99/00, 94/95, 91/92 and 19/20

Would love to see Puma, New Balance or Hummel take the reigns once the Umbro deal expires.

Hummel or Jako for me, it would give the best balance of design and quality based on experience (ignoring the few issues Everton had this season).  Hummel's Northampton Town kits have been fantastic.

Puma would be my next choice, but would like to avoid castore, Joma or new balance myself to be honest.

58 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I find people that go mad every time there is even a tiny highlight of red on our kit hilarious. It's like they think we've somehow let Forest get one over on us by having it there. Bonkers.

Who ?

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I find people that go mad every time there is even a tiny highlight of red on our kit hilarious. It's like they think we've somehow let Forest get one over on us by having it there. Bonkers.

I feel we get one on them every season with the white they have