NEW KIT

REDCAR

23 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Ignore where it says Spized!! Had a play, no idea if I even like them! Tried to take a little inspiration from the past. Apologies for boring collars - doesn't seem to be an option to change them.

image.png.767febb323433160ab68803bd2774faa.png

image.png.0048a1ef68312c6d9c63f1f31466734f.png

image.png.025b8c96bdf343eb8e78359f6192d95a.png

image.png.cc843a0aefb11b814f80d4acc74f5974.png

image.png.ec6ee627a11fb8698c66e806a62d21cf.png

Quite like the mustard, blue ones a bit like the early 90's barcode one.  Not the Green.  I'm big enough without wrapping myself up to look like a watermelon

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Quite like the mustard, blue ones a bit like the early 90's barcode one.  Not the Green.  I'm big enough without wrapping myself up to look like a watermelon

Green and pink were GK kits. Glad your picked up on the barcode one, that was my intention, yellow one inspired by our original colours, home kit by 1996.

2 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Agreed, at the end of the day it's not my money so cannot blame DC if we need company sponsorship, just hope it's not a betting company.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think he’s said he wouldn’t do that before. 

3 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

These kits are sadly not much to do with the Umbro that are responsible for the UK teams. They’re essentially licenced to use the Umbro name in places such as South America, but are a separate entity. So a different design team, different budgets etc. 

43 minutes ago, BoylestoneRam said:

Supposedly we’re back to puma next season so looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Always seem less generic than other clubs 

We aren't until 24/25, our contract runs out at the end of next season with Umbro.

5 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Whatever the kit is please let’s go back to white socks 🙏 

Surprised black socks do get quite a following on here but white socks always look so much more elegant. White every time for me. And get rid of those awful 45 degree stripes 🤮