NEW KIT

REDCAR

On 10/05/2023 at 14:01, FunkyRam said:

Move away from sponsors on shirts, 

RAHRanch_Derby_County_football_concept_shirt_with_massive_Rams__7f3a4205-d305-497c-99eb-7f33b5bb4457-1.png

This would be alright if was just the outline and subtly embossed, rather than being the focal point.

Otherwise, it looks like one of those Affliction shirts that were popular in the mid 00s.

Edited by Scott129

Here's my offerings.

For the First ones, the Home Kit is taken from the current Burnley Home Template which I think's pretty smart whilst the away is based on one of my favourite away kits - The 1990/91 version.

For the second ones I've taken inspiration from the 'laced' shirts of the mid 90's which made a comeback recently. Home kit's pretty smart I think and I also like the away version which is of course based on the 1884/94 home kit. Still not sure why this has never been used as an away strip...

Let me know what you think

Ta, 

Derby County Home Concept Kit (2).png

Derby County Away Concept Kit (2).png

Derby County Home Concept Kit (1).png

Derby County Away Concept Kit (1).png

54 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Here's my offerings.

For the First ones, the Home Kit is taken from the current Burnley Home Template which I think's pretty smart whilst the away is based on one of my favourite away kits - The 1990/91 version.

For the second ones I've taken inspiration from the 'laced' shirts of the mid 90's which made a comeback recently. Home kit's pretty smart I think and I also like the away version which is of course based on the 1884/94 home kit. Still not sure why this has never been used as an away strip...

Ta, 

I love the second one. Very reminiscent of one of my favourite all time away kits 

IMG_0141(1).JPG.a9513d7685427b2f515e82de0b24a683.JPG.thumb.jpg.d60421542b39ede4dfd7690b0f538f20.jpg

1 hour ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Here's my offerings.

Ta, 

I hate all of them

The template for the first doesn't actually look bad in Burnley's colours here it looks like a game of Space Invaders gone awry. Something similar could work though 

The second one is perhaps the most hideously boring combination of colours ever laid down and I find it weirdly unsettling.  It's the sort of kit you'd wear for a half and ditch at half time, Man Utd Vs Southampton style.

Pinstripes are fine (although the lines should never be spaced to go through the manufacturer/club badges) but the laces... well they may come in handy if we fail to go up next year. They need removing for our own safety.

Edited by Kokosnuss

2 hours ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Here's my offerings.

Ta, 

I, on the other hand would be happy with any of these. The first one might be a bit problematic for accommodating the ram.

Wouldn't want one of those coloured squares obscuring the eye....

I'm that impressed I'd certainly get one in the end of season sale just so I could pretend I wasn't a half fan.....🤣

5 hours ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Here's my offerings.

Ta, 

The only one I don't like is the first. I'm especially a fan of the last one in the original colours. Good effort!

Regarding the first away kit, I'm starting to agree with the comments that there's too much red in it.

I've slightly modified this version to be true to the original version. Think it looks a lot better.

Don't care what anyone says, it's still one of my all time favourite Derby Away Kits. I've got great memories of seeing big Kev Francis in that kit away at Port Vale in the FA Cup when I was a kid. Simpler times...

preview-2023-05-14T17_21_10.552Z.png

4 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Regarding the first away kit, I'm starting to agree with the comments that there's too much red in it.

I've slightly modified this version to be true to the original version. Think it looks a lot better.

Don't care what anyone says, it's still one of my all time favourite Derby Away Kits. I've got great memories of seeing big Kev Francis in that kit away at Port Vale in the FA Cup when I was a kid. Simpler times...

preview-2023-05-14T17_21_10.552Z.png

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮