V Plymouth (a) 7th March 20.00

Boycie

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think todays line up was with Plymouth in mind as I can see us going with a back 3 again in away games. So Cashin Fozzy Rooney in the back 3, midfield the same 3 too, with NML at RWB

Can’t see that at all.

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Sorry B4, not being negative, just think our away form is suspect and we will lose at the ?who are extremely good at home ? Not sure what changes Warne will make, will Bird be fit? Smith back at RB? NML to come in ?

I think NML will start on Tuesday night. Yes put Smith at right back and if Warne is playing Rooney, stick him in front of the back 4.

15 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Captain Jaspers before the game is a must

Yes a mug of tea for just 90p and their "Jasperizer" for £6.50, it's a quarter pounder bacon burger with a quarter pounder cheese burger served with fried onions.

Wildsmith 

Rooney.   Forsyth.  Cashin.   Roberts 

Knight               Smith            Hourihane

McGoldrick

Collins      Dobbin

What? Collins? I hear you say.

I think in an away game of this magnitude we will need our grafters and we’ll need McGoldrick collecting deep from the midfield. Stick Collins up top to battle with their centre backs and let McGoldrick pick up the pieces. Collins will battle back to help a midfield that’s not aggressive.

Also, Dobbin put over some cracking crosses yesterday and we only really had Didzy in the box. I’m not saying Collins will score them but he’s got a better chance than most.