V Plymouth (a) 7th March 20.00

Boycie

46 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Wildsmith 

Rooney   Davies  Cashin   Roberts

Smith

Knight     Hourihane

Nml           mcgoldrick       barks

I'm NMLs biggest fan but he's looked tired in the last couple. I'd go with Barks and Dobbs to start, otherwise I like this line-up. Maybe Chessy makes the bench?

I am sure the Plymouth supporters will be hoping that they can benefit from a deflected shot, an offside goal awarded and a last minute slip from a youngster for their goals as at pride park whilst we are unable to run around in midfield again due to having no pre season with any players, let’s hope for a good game

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I am sure the Plymouth supporters will be hoping that they can benefit from a deflected shot, an offside goal awarded and a last minute slip from a youngster for their goals as at pride park whilst we are unable to run around in midfield again due to having no pre season with any players, let’s hope for a good game

Or we scores goals and go wild in the away area.

I think we will go 352:

Wildsmith - Rooney Fozzy Cashin - NML Knight Smith Hourihane Roberts - McGoldrick Dobbin

McGee Davies White Sibley Barkhuizen Springett Collins

We have conceded 7 in our last 2 away games against top 7 opposition, 352 is Warne's preferred formation so he has every reason to go back to that to see if we can be abit more solid at the back. I think the pairing of McG & Dobbin through the middle could work well with the latter running in behind creating space for McG to drop into, McG on his own upfront just doesnt work away from home. Plus it can easily be switched to a 4231 like usual as well. 

22 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Wildsmith 

Rooney   Davies  Cashin   Roberts

Smith

Knight     Hourihane

Nml           mcgoldrick       barks

Is Fozzie injured ?

The moment of truth is now.

10 points behind Plymouth but a win tonight and Saturday could see us only 4 behind come Saturday at which point everything’s rosey in the garden again. Obviously we need to win twice and Barnsley needs to get something against them on Saturday but it’s not completely unrealistic to suggest such an outcome. 

A dogged draw would show that we are up for the fight but would ultimately kill off any top 2 dreams. 

With a defeat tonight putting great pressure on us Saturday to stay in the play offs. 

Can’t help but feel at some point we’ve got to put in a dreamland performance away from home when the pressure is on. But will it be tonight? 

Greetings from an exiled Green

First of all I wanted to thank those Rams who responded to the appeal on behalf of Jayden Lamerton, the young Argyle and Liverpool fan diagnosed with a brain tumour earlier this year.

Along with fans from many League One clubs rivalries were set aside and the target to help this young man and his family was reached and still receives donations to this day....almost 70K raised ....so thank you.

So safe travels to the hardy Rams that make it down to HP. Should be a good game....and obviously hoping to maintain our somewhat spectacular home form ....

I write a (for this season) regular match preview called One Game at a Time. It is an unashamedly biased review of the past game and look at upcoming opponents....written from the Green perspective but so far not had too many away fans get very upset, and all tongue in cheek. Any inaccuracies I am happy to correct ...the jokes are staying though...

Here is the link, just in case you are bored on a long train/coach car journey westwards. The previous efforts are in a little library of their own if you want to go back over the home match preview/review although I'll understand if that's not something you'll be  rushing to do. Pasoti is very away visitor friendly as long as not too lairy) and we have a couple of regular contributors from our tractor driving and owl loving friends in the automatic chase.

All the best for the season after tonight...especially on the final match day ? and when you come up against Yipswich.

Happy to pop along for the post mortem either way...

Here's the link to the article and also to Jaydens Gofundme.

https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/one-game-at-a-time-graze-athletic-h-march-7th.122114/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jaydens-dreams-come-true-through-his-dipg-journey?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer