Port Vale (A) Tues 24th Jan

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Re: Dobbin. Two things can be right. He can be a terrible finisher and people can say so because it's the truth. But he can also have had an amazing impact that won us the game. Those two dribbles and crosses were unbelievably good. 

He can also be a 19 year old kid on loan at a big but ailing club, with all the pressure that brings, who gets endless stick, way more than any other member of the squad and yet tries his f****** heart out every game, creating as many scoring chances for others as anyone on the roster.

This s***'s easy! ?

8 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

He can also be a 19 year old kid on loan at a big but ailing club, with all the pressure that brings, who gets endless stick, way more than any other member of the squad and yet tries his f****** heart out every game, creating as many scoring chances for others as anyone on the roster.

This s***'s easy! ?

Albeit he's a big boy now but Collins has got pelters all season...

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Also worth pointing out how well Springett did in the build up to our winner. He sprinted to keep the ball alive that looked like it was gone and that built our attack. Great to see the desire from him to win it. 

f****** love our kids, f****** love our oldies, f****** love the inbetweeners too. Keep saying it, but this season and last will stay firmly with me until I shuffle off this mortal coil. Special group of players, a special group of fans and a wonderful, wonderful football club. I've run the gamut of emotions tonight so I'm now going to unwind by cracking open a 30 year old McCallan I was saving for the boys 25th.

I'll buy another in the morning. 

COYR
DTID

8 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

This s***'s easy! ?

Never said he wasn’t any of those things, so yeah, agreed? I think?!

But for that specific moment I don’t disagree with any of the comments describing it. Write him off at your peril though.