Milton Keynes Dons (A) (Sat 12th Nov 2022)

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

He would have been offside if it was us who knocked it over to him, but it was Bradley Johnson who did it which meant he couldn’t be offside. The linesman initially flagged but the referee, rightly, overruled. 

We rightly pan refs most weeks for poor decisions but he deserves credit this time for getting the decision right. I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd just gone with the linesman. 

It was a good win with three three well taken goals and at times we did play a bit of football… honest. Third game of the week - fair play to the boys.

In my opinion The lack of preseason and the lack of squad depth are impacting and restricting performances - to what extent I can’t say but it’s clear that to me that we could really do with adding to the squad in January and then hopefully rotate the squad a bit here and there which may prevent some injuries and keep players fresh. I’d like to see how we look then. 

fingers crossed we put in a good first half on Tuesday and then can rest some in the second half for Portsmouth .. you see we Rams fans get all of these clever ideas but it never quite happens that way ?

7 minutes ago, norwichram said:

It was a good win with three three well taken goals and at times we did play a bit of football… honest. Third game of the week - fair play to the boys.

In my opinion The lack of preseason and the lack of squad depth are impacting and restricting performances - to what extent I can’t say but it’s clear that to me that we could really do with adding to the squad in January and then hopefully rotate the squad a bit here and there which may prevent some injuries and keep players fresh. I’d like to see how we look then. 

fingers crossed we put in a good first half on Tuesday and then can rest some in the second half for Portsmouth .. you see we Rams fans get all of these clever ideas but it never quite happens that way ?

I spoke to one of the Derby staff in the hotel at Torquay the night before the game, he said the plan is to play the best available players,have it sewn up in an hour and then make changes.?

32 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I've been informed that the EFL are demanding the Ref is sent back to wherever he came from

I was saying on the way back last night that in my opinion we had witnessed at Anfield and MK by far the best two refereeing performances we had seen all season. Wednesday's ref had no officiated in a game involving a PL side before this season and he didn't get much wrong. It was nice to travel back from both games with no controversy about how the decisions had gone and be able to enjoy the positives from our team's performance..

However, I am not getting complacent as I fully expect normal service to be resumed in the near future ?

Edited by Brailsford Ram

3 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

A big thank you fir tour comments, which I read from time to time while not driving!

It id a weird feeling living off scraps of information, but great when the goals go in.

I thought about getting the commentary via Rams TV, but there is no apparent way of paying for the subscription on the DCFC phone app! ?

Where we live in the sticks when i do have commentary on phone it goes on and off as you go through reception black spots. Have to keep stopping to reconnect. But better than nothing

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was saying on the way back last night that in my opinion we had witnessed at Anfield and MK by far the best two refereeing performances we had seen all season. Wednesday's ref had no officiated in a game involving a PL side before this season and he didn't get much wrong. It was nice to travel back from both games with no controversy about how the decisions had gone and be able to enjoy the positives from our team's performance..

However, I am not getting complacent as I fully expect normal service to be resumed in the near future ?

Once we turn a corner we know there’s another corner just a few steps distant, we just don’t know if that turning is going to be good or bad, it does keep things interesting.

PW  certainly “out managered” the MK Dons manager, at half time, yesterday????

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

5 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

A big thank you fir tour comments, which I read from time to time while not driving!

It id a weird feeling living off scraps of information, but great when the goals go in.

I thought about getting the commentary via Rams TV, but there is no apparent way of paying for the subscription on the DCFC phone app! ?

OMG it's a terrible app. Somehow I have subscribed to the commentary via RamsTV, so must have done it on the website. On match day, I open the app to get the commentary and after random selections eventually it takes me off the app and onto the website to play it, while the website says, "the experience is much better in the app". Yet the app doesn't even have the experience! So I feel your pain.

Meanwhile, does @Diegoknow we have a game on Tuesday? 

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

OMG it's a terrible app. Somehow I have subscribed to the commentary via RamsTV, so must have done it on the website. On match day, I open the app to get the commentary and after random selections eventually it takes me off the app and onto the website to play it, while the website says, "the experience is much better in the app". Yet the app doesn't even have the experience! So I feel your pain.

Meanwhile, does @Diegoknow we have a game on Tuesday? 

I’m on it ??