Milton Keynes Dons (A) (Sat 12th Nov 2022)

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just like to add...that was our 4th away game, It's very difficult in todays world to keep performing at a high level away from home.

I played away 5 times, And to keep up my personnel performance was very demanding, I actually asked the Ladies how I did, All gave me 10 out of 10, The one disappointment was one Lady I visited only gave me 5 as my car broke down and I had to limp to hers.

COYRs ?   

Personnel performance sounds suspiciously like a workplace.

Have you been forced into the sex trade against your will?

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just like to add...that was our 4th away game, It's very difficult in todays world to keep performing at a high level away from home.

I played away 5 times, And to keep up my personnel performance was very demanding, I actually asked the Ladies how I did, All gave me 10 out of 10, The one disappointment was one Lady I visited only gave me 5 as my car broke down and I had to limp to hers.

COYRs ?   

"I played away 5 times" .  No surprise there 

19 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That can’t be right? I distinctly recall multiple posters explaining a few weeks ago that we’re rubbish and the season is already over…. ? COYR! ? 

I read some here saying same thing for the FA Cup game - that I personally want us to lose to focus fully on getting back up, when we have such a small squad.

Keep plugging away and let's grab a play off spot.  We're unlikely to come up straight, but few new freebees in January and there is a good shout. 

4 minutes ago, LazloW said:

When are you going to get around to the good?

Always been positive  NML, Fozzie, Cashin, Barks, Smith, Collins & McGoldrick on basis of their performances . Wildsmith too plus Roberts who is showing his worth as our best loan signing. 

Wasn’t able to see the game, so can’t comment on the performance, but it’s a good result and pushes us into a very good position.

Considering how down some people are on the team, we’re doing remarkably well to be in the playoff places with a small squad thrown together at the last minute that’s been decimated by injuries.

I hope the terrible results continue!

Edited by Ramarena

13 minutes ago, Magicman said:

No but you don't need to question my motives - I call players as I see them good,  bad or developing. 

But you don’t. You are on the case of young, developing players the second they aren’t a Messi in the making.

Your reactions and comments aren’t measured or thoughtful. I have no idea how old you are or how much football you have watched but you exhibit a singular level of petulant subjective criticism without seeing the bigger picture beyond a particular passage of play. 

35 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I read some here saying same thing for the FA Cup game - that I personally want us to lose to focus fully on getting back up, when we have such a small squad.

Keep plugging away and let's grab a play off spot.  We're unlikely to come up straight, but few new freebees in January and there is a good shout. 

I want us go though to keep our winning run going.