Milton Keynes Dons (A) (Sat 12th Nov 2022)

1 hour ago, Jayram said:

Just back home in Oxford from the game - lousy first half but equalising when we did was pivotal. Different story 2nd half - excellent performance and got what we deserved. Brilliant seeing so many Rams fans everywhere - every restaurant/pub in the vicinity of the ground was full of Derby shirts. Proper away day and a great result.

I first read this that you are just home from the Oxford game and I was thinking "Vow! 3,5 months runaway. That's impressive!" Unfortunately, I read it again now I feel like you've disappointed me.

?

45 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Good to see our proper fans, unlike the so-called fans of West Ham where I saw them lose today to Leicester, they were streaming out of the ground with 20 minutes to go. Mind you they were crap.

And it is West Ham 

I really really don’t like them 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Didn’t see the game, just watched these highlights. I have also had an enjoyable 20 minute romp through this thread. Another fascinating insight into the minds of my online companions. A great result, particularly with a limited squad availability, and fair play to all who contributed on the pitch. But I am unclear, did we win the game because of Warne’s tactics, or in spite of them?