Milton Keynes Dons (A) (Sat 12th Nov 2022)

11 hours ago, scout's dad said:

I found it funny that when we scored our players went over to celebrate with all of our fans.

When the MK Dons player scored, he did the same but with only 3 of them?

Yep that made me smile too, Also our 2nd goal what's the steward doing in the corner, Looks like he's telling someone about the size of the fish he caught ?

My first away game since my brain haemorrhage 3 years ago. I’m absolutely exhausted from standing up for the whole game - I realised I had a choice, I could either stand up or sing! I stood up.  Non football fans are amazed that I consider it worth it to go to a match at the cost of several days knackered. My response is, I can do something I love and pay the price or not go anywhere and be miserable! A simple choice for me!

39 minutes ago, archram said:

My first away game since my brain haemorrhage 3 years ago. I’m absolutely exhausted from standing up for the whole game - I realised I had a choice, I could either stand up or sing! I stood up.  Non football fans are amazed that I consider it worth it to go to a match at the cost of several days knackered. My response is, I can do something I love and pay the price or not go anywhere and be miserable! A simple choice for me!

It was a bit chequered on Saturday. We had to stand but there were folks further along our row seated.

It all depends who you get in front of you.

What a shame to waste those lovely padded seats and all that leg-room, though! 

Hope you're recovered now. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

It was a bit chequered on Saturday. We had to stand but there were folks further along our row seated.

I was on the front row upper tier, sat down the whole match apart from when we scored. The seats were nice, B4 and his dad were stood directly behind me ?

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I was on the front row upper tier, sat down the whole match apart from when we scored. The seats were nice, B4 and his dad were stood directly behind me ?

Yep we saw you and waved several times but you ignored us from your lofty perch! 

37 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I was also on the front row of the upper tier (I hope you weren't the person near me slagging off every Derby player all the time ?) and sat for good parts of the game.

43 minutes ago, angieram said:

Am taking it easy for a few days thanks. Everyone in front was standing but because the seat was deep, when it was lifted, I could lodge on it and take the weight of my knees! What ridiculously placed seat numbers though - if I’d tried to look down to see them it would have taken some strong arms to get me upright again!

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I was also on the front row of the upper tier (I hope you weren't the person near me slagging off every Derby player all the time ?) and sat for good parts of the game.

I’ve developed a skill over many years watching football, I can clap, sing, and sit at the same time.?

25 minutes ago, archram said:

Am taking it easy for a few days thanks. Everyone in front was standing but because the seat was deep, when it was lifted, I could lodge on it and take the weight of my knees! What ridiculously placed seat numbers though - if I’d tried to look down to see them it would have taken some strong arms to get me upright again!

Those seat numbers! Was a nice way of striking up chat between fans though, as every new arrival had to be told where to find them!