Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Stearman   Forsyth

Smith                                 Roberts

Bird   Sibley

Mendez-Laing   Collins   Osula   Dobbin

Subs: Loach, Rooney, Oduroh, Tommo, Hourihane, Aghatise, McGoldrick, Wheeldon

Not disagreeing but my goodness me thats a weak side.

Stating the obvious but it's a game where even if every player puts in 100%, if Liverpool decide to go even into second gear, we're in for a hammering.

Klopp knows the Premier League title race is over, whilst I don't think it will be a full strength side out, it will be one to avoid any kind of banana skin as winning the cups is what their season hinges on now.

Southampton on Saturday, with all due respect to them, isn't a game which Klopp would be looking to mass rest his stars for.

For those going, enjoy the night out, make the day of it, despite the lazy stereotypes, Liverpool is a fantastic city to go out in. Massively jealous of you all.

I went up to Liverpool v Leeds last weekend as my mate had a spare ticket, it makes me feel a little sick to say but the Leeds fans out sang the “famous” Anfield atmosphere at times throughout, there was a nervous energy and tension within the Liverpool fans given how their season has gone. I think if those travelling are in fine voice as we know they can be there’s a chance to unsettle the Liverpool fans and boost our team on the pitch….despite it being a very weakened side which I fully expect to be well beaten ? 

Seen a lot of “Liverpool will play the youth team” not too sure, they for one are the holders so will want to put a decent fight up to hold onto it, they’ve not had a great start and realistically this could be the easiest chance of a trophy this season, World Cup players might not want to play I get that but they still have Salah Harvey Elliott etc that aren’t going! Think they’ll have a pretty strong side out including Nunez Milner Curtis Jones Gomez Tsmiskas Ox Carvalho Arthur 

Wildsmith 

Oduroh.        Rooney.      Forsyth.   Roberts 

Bird Tompson

Sibley 

Mendiz lang     Osula     Dobbin 

yes I am going but these lads got us into this round let them play and learn and at least they can run around a lot unlike a few other choices we have available 

Wildsmith

Stearman       Roberts       Forsyth

Smith            Bird        Sibley             NML

Dobbin       Collins         Osula

I fear that if you go with Stearman and Forsyth at the back, without an additional body, we could well be watching a murder. Cashin is a huge miss. The team will have to play extremely compact and just hope to move up the pitch at speed to create opportunities. 

A complete free hit, with the hope that we aren't embarrassed so badly that we see the highlights for decades to come. 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Wildsmith

Stearman       Roberts       Forsyth

Smith            Bird        Sibley             NML

Dobbin       Collins         Osula

I fear that if you go with Stearman and Forsyth at the back, without an additional body, we could well be watching a murder. Cashin is a huge miss. The team will have to play extremely compact and just hope to move up the pitch at speed to create opportunities. 

A complete free hit, with the hope that we aren't embarrassed so badly that we see the highlights for decades to come. 

Looks a good team to me . Looking forward to going but gutted for Cashin. Would have been a great chance to showcase his ability. P S . Don’t sing “God save the king” . They will go mental.