Liverpool v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

No, I’ve stayed in that many hotels following Derby that I am now an IHG diamond member, so I get an automatic room upgrade.

I only booked a basic room cos I knew I would get an upgrade so I was surprised to be given the suite. I’ve just had a look and the price for tonight is £333, which is way more than I paid.

There is only four suites, we are in the Oceanic, then there is the Cunard, the white star and one I can’t remember.

Thats just the max tariff....hotels.com would have that for £330.....?

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

50:50 to make the squad, I believe. Given we can name 9 subs, there's a good chance he'll be included

To be fair if he is close to playing i wouldnt risk him in this game unless were getting tonked with 10 minutes to go then may be worth a little run out otherwise we have bigger games ahead than this one

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

En route to L’pool #1: Burton Bridge Festival Ale 

8CA6D6DB-3310-4FD9-9D37-D0F694C56082.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

En route to L’pool #2: a reliable & stout player that always delivers, whatever the occasion. 

25B5967C-DAD9-4D92-B75D-45FA308D3452.jpeg

That bus your en route on isn’t half fancy?  With an onboard bar and tables it can’t be a Magabus can it?

I feel weird about tonight, I just want to see us compete well, show no fear and get after them, no silly mistakes, no daft penalties, no sendings off. 

If we end up losing but achieve the above then I’ll be content, I don’t think I can stomach another “typical Derby” performance. 

Just get the basics right lads