Liverpool v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Definitely will be a weakened side. They'll still have better players than us obviously but you just have to hope that they lack chemistry and cohesion as a team.

Derby shouldn't just sit behind the ball and let them dictate things. That's what they want. They will likely have some young players on show who will be good with the ball. As soon as they don't have the ball they will be vulnerable. We need to impose ourselves on them, if we do that we can cause them problems.

44 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Definitely will be a weakened side. They'll still have better players than us obviously but you just have to hope that they lack chemistry and cohesion as a team.

Derby shouldn't just sit behind the ball and let them dictate things. That's what they want. They will likely have some young players on show who will be good with the ball. As soon as they don't have the ball they will be vulnerable. We need to impose ourselves on them, if we do that we can cause them problems.

Best thing we can do is stop giving the ball away so easily. 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Operation Phileas Fogg in full swing, we are here on Merseyside, spent the afternoon in the Cavern club (well you have to) Checked in the Crown Plaza for two days, given a nice upgrade to an ocean suite, back out on the town in a while.

E1F1786E-05FB-4565-9908-6562EDB0CB45.jpeg

We're staying overnight after the game, booked into the Titanic, just hope we don't come back home with a sinking feeling.......

I'll get me coat

COYR

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Operation Phileas Fogg in full swing, we are here on Merseyside, spent the afternoon in the Cavern club (well you have to) Checked in the Crown Plaza for two days, given a nice upgrade to an ocean suite, back out on the town in a while.

E1F1786E-05FB-4565-9908-6562EDB0CB45.jpeg

How do you get an up grade? Are you just cheeky and ask?

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

How do you get an up grade? Are you just cheeky and ask?

No, I’ve stayed in that many hotels following Derby that I am now an IHG diamond member, so I get an automatic room upgrade.

I only booked a basic room cos I knew I would get an upgrade so I was surprised to be given the suite. I’ve just had a look and the price for tonight is £333, which is way more than I paid.

There is only four suites, we are in the Oceanic, then there is the Cunard, the white star and one I can’t remember.