Liverpool v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Parking in particular is highlighted as an issue. Suggesting you park in city centre and get public transport to the ground or head to Goodison Park area. No on screent parking at least 1km round Anfield.

Apparently there are some grass verges near to where the away buses park on Arkles Lane. If you park on these you will get a fixed penalty notice. It happens every game to unsuspecting away fans.

No dedicated away pubs but they all have security. The Arkles is popular but has a strict over 25s policy.

Extensive building work at the ground so check your ticket and follow the instructions on the map - don't leave it late as there are two layers of security to get through.

No bags larger than A5 size. No exceptions and no bag store.

I know there's a lot going, but I wish we could just scratch the game. Just a waste of time with zero realistic upside and barrowloads of potential disaster. Sorry to be so negative, but that's all I can see. Injuries, cards, demoralizing results and stolen hubcaps.

Edited by Needlesh

7 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

I know there's a lot going, but I wish we could just scratch the game. Just a waste of time with zero realistic upside and barrowloads of potential disaster. Sorry to be so negative, but that's all I can see. Injuries, cards, demoralizing results and stolen hubcaps.

Come be postive

We can so win this

Zero pressure on the lads so gives them a freedom to play.

1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

We are away mate….

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Parking in particular is highlighted as an issue. Suggesting you park in city centre and get public transport to the ground or head to Goodison Park area. No on screent parking at least 1km round Anfield.

Apparently there are some grass verges near to where the away buses park on Arkles Lane. If you park on these you will get a fixed penalty notice. It happens every game to unsuspecting away fans.

No dedicated away pubs but they all have security. The Arkles is popular but has a strict over 25s policy.

Extensive building work at the ground so check your ticket and follow the instructions on the map - don't leave it late as there are two layers of security to get through.

No bags larger than A5 size. No exceptions and no bag store.

Wow a 22 slide Powerpoint presentation!  Think it could be quite chaotic outside the away end, so I'll be getting there nice and early.