Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

Very good interview after the game, 10 games in and he indicated that the players are not fit, would love to be at the training ground on monday or tuesday no pain no gain, hopefully we have a gem in Paul for the more he talks the more i wish to listen, footballs an easy game its not rocket science, his words not mine.

PW doesn’t appear to allow the opposition enough time to organise themselves into 2 lines of 4 players, when we attack, many people might consider this a unsporting turn of events. I have only one word which fully encompasses my feelings on the issue……GREAT.??????????

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

His after match comments, tell me that he's both an analytic tactician, and excellent at his job.

He sees where he wants the team to be, and he has a plan to get us there.

His next challenge will be Ipswich, not the next match, I can't see the next match being any thing but a win for Derby.

Mansfield Town, win for us.

Port Vale, win for us.

Accrington Stanley, win for us.

Manchester City u21, could be a win.

Ipswich, next real challenge.

4 hours ago, brady1993 said:

Maybe but ultimately 7th wasn't good enough for Rosenior, so I'm not convinced it will be good enough for anybody else. 

I hope you are right thats hes learned from MM's tenure and I agree that 2 seasons in League 1 is far from a disaster.

I don’t think it was about where we were in the league. It was about how good we looked  And perhaps what the senior players were saying about the set up ? 

Ok. So I’ve had a thought… no, no… just hear me out…

PW is fast becoming a cult hero. PW is also keen on wearing  a DCFC bobble hat. 
With this, and with winter just around the corner, maybe we ought to consider some sort of “Bobble hat day” by way of recognition of his excellent start to his tenure. 
I’ll probably start a thread, to gauge opinion. Have a think about it. This could be massive!

etc… etc…

?

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ok. So I’ve had a thought… no, no… just hear me out…

PW is fast becoming a cult hero. PW is also keen on wearing  a DCFC bobble hat. 
With this, and with winter just around the corner, maybe we ought to consider some sort of “Bobble hat day” by way of recognition of his excellent start to his tenure. 
I’ll probably start a thread, to gauge opinion. Have a think about it. This could be massive!

etc… etc…

?

Do you own a hat shop by any chance? ???