Our Queen

angieram

14 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Centre Parks are kicking holiday makers out on Monday and those booked in on Monday have to turn up on Tuesday

Centre Parks give in and those already there can stay on the Monday, But still others arrive on Tuesday

Centre Parks tell those that are still there on Monday to stay in their lodges

Centre Parks now tell those that are still there on Monday that they can now leave their lodges and walk about

Centre Parks have bought a brewery, One local laughed and said he couldn't see them running it Oh My God Omg GIF

E7BE93DA-E19B-41C0-9B56-0D77C749B719.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Watching the public going passed the Queen. Noticed a number of people in black stood on a raised section at the side of the hall. Anyone know who these people are?

The commentator on tv as answered my question. Looks as if the privileged few are excused having to queue.

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Apparently they joined the press line.  I can't see any cameras or microphones. Almost like they're not news crew and actually spend all day eating Phil Vickerys cakes

He’s certainly a King Cnut that’s for sure 

3 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

He was very careful to not publicise that fact....

Except to BBC, ITV, Channel Four, and Sky.  Oh, and the assortment of print media.

He quietly without any attention or fuss queued with everyone else.

TBF it seems they found him due to social media posts from fellow queuers rather than him arranging it. He'd been in the queue all night before the press found him.

On 16/09/2022 at 23:44, CBX1985 said:

Except to BBC, ITV, Channel Four, and Sky.  Oh, and the assortment of print media.

Sounds like he can't win either way

On 16/09/2022 at 23:44, CBX1985 said:

I think there are easier ways to get publicity rather than queuing for 12 hours. Willoughby and Schofield did it far faster 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Terrific event today. Anyone else been holding their breath watching those soldiers carrying and transporting the coffin?

Having once been given the responsibility of carrying a coffin I know how nerve racking it is, cannot imagine how it felt to have the added pressure of it being the queen with hundreds of millions of people watching!