Our Queen

angieram

She is very old and was sure to happen sometime.

The media all acting like this is it. Bit of a grim deathwatch IMO, could be kept private until an announcement.

I'm no monarchist or believer in the devine right of kings, but, reasonable respect for the queen herself and the personal tragedy of losing a loved one.

Zero respect for how the tv and newspapers are going to cover this over the coming days. I remember their nauseating and hypocritical coverage princess Dianna. 

8 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I think this “Mobility” issue she’s had is more serious than has been reported, she does appear to have lost a lot of weight recently.

I just hope that they allow her to die in dignity and her final hours are not disclosed to Netflix’s/US TV, the Queen doesn’t deserve that.

What are the odds on Markle announcing it on Twatter before the official announcement?.....

36 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

She is very old and was sure to happen sometime.

The media all acting like this is it. Bit of a grim deathwatch IMO, could be kept private until an announcement.

I'm no monarchist or believer in the devine right of kings, but, reasonable respect for the queen herself and the personal tragedy of losing a loved one.

Zero respect for how the tv and newspapers are going to cover this over the coming days. I remember their nauseating and hypocritical coverage princess Dianna. 

Was reading earlier that the drip feed like it has been is intentional so it doesn't shock the nation. Weird to me, but there we go.