Carabao cup third round draw

Rammy03

10 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I was at that game. 1980. Keith Osgood own goal. Probably our only effort on target.

Lad on our coach got kicked in the head on the way back past Stanley Park. I learnt later his jaw was broken.

Was also at BBG 1991 for the 1-7.

Don't like Liverpool. 

I hate the bin dipping thieving barstewards razored one of my mates getting off the coach in 1978. Nasty place to go , that “great “ scouse sense of humour only counts when the jokes on you not them. 
Plus us losing a place in Europe after their Heysel problem. 
Apart from that ………..

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

I hate the bin dipping thieving barstewards razored one of my mates getting off the coach in 1978. Nasty place to go , that “great “ scouse sense of humour only counts when the jokes on you not them. 
Apart from that ………..

Son was at uni in Liverpool, lovely city and lovely people…….

34 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Youth team playing will give us that upset chance, unless Liverpool pay us a bit more respect that is!

Always enjoyable going to Anfield, if only to encounter the watch ya car mister experience ?

It’s a game extremely close to their season shutting down for the World Cup so absolutely no idea who would play them but then again I go to watch Derby county and I don’t give a stuff who plays against us !

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well why didn’t yer say!  ?

Well I am a reserved sort of chap on the whole so was not sure.  I am the sort of chap who says sorry when someone treads on my toes…

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Apart from that ………..

A coach in ‘78, yer say?

@uttoxram75  ?

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I was at that game. 1980. Keith Osgood own goal. Probably our only effort on target.

Lad on our coach got kicked in the head on the way back past Stanley Park. I learnt later his jaw was broken.

Don't like Liverpool. 

Went in a local pub, 1999 I think it was, Mart Poom was in the away end with us. Russell Hoult was in goal.

The pub was in-between Goodison Park and Anfield, 4 of us were soon picked out as Derby fans. one or two young boys were a bit lairy but an older chap came over, sat down and started talking to us about Roy McFarland and the Derby team of the 70's. This guy knew the full history of Brian Clough's Derby side and was absolutely gutted that Roy Mac had been stolen!

He accompanied us to the ground and made sure we were ok before wishing us the best. 

It was the game when Eranio got broken and the ref waved carry on. It was probably Bobby Madley's dad.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Went in a local pub, 1999 I think it was, Mart Poom was in the away end with us. Russell Hoult was in goal.

The pub was in-between Goodison Park and Anfield, 4 of us were soon picked out as Derby fans. one or two young boys were a bit lairy but an older chap came over, sat down and started talking to us about Roy McFarland and the Derby team of the 70's. This guy knew the full history of Brian Clough's Derby side and was absolutely gutted that Roy Mac had been stolen!

He accompanied us to the ground and made sure we were ok before wishing us the best. 

It was the game when Eranio got broken and the ref waved carry on. It was probably Bobby Madley's dad.

Bobby Madley has no idea who his dad is.

58 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Don't like Liverpool. 

Their first was a horrendous dive from Rush for a penalty as I recall.  

7 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Rosenior is going to pull the German nerd's pants down and flush his head down the Anfield toilets.

We'll piss it.

Hummmm …. Not quite the choice of words or analogy I’d have used, but if I have understood correctly, you rather fancy an evening of heroic giant killing ? That and a surfeit of triumphant gloating and delight should it come to pass ? ? ????

7 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Apart from that ………..

I’m hoping some grow up before the game comes and realise 50 years have passed and things change. Will be very embarrassing if chants of sign on and reference to Hillsborough come out because of people stuck in the past like you.