Oxford Tickets

Mihangel

31 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Only 2k tickets left for Rams fans. Oxford have sold over 3k too . Amazing . 

I know Oxford are doing well selling their tickets but I suspect that double counting of seats is taking place for a lot of Derby tickets as many season ticket holders will have moved and potentially their former seats still show as reserved until the 29th?

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I know Oxford are doing well selling their tickets but I suspect that double counting of seats is taking place for a lot of Derby tickets as many season ticket holders will have moved and potentially their former seats still show as reserved until the 29th?

Apparently seats in the South Stand (in particular) have been showing as not available, then odd ones become available, then all gone again.
Word is this is due to folk relocating, which is then freeing up their seat(s) from last season, and them quickly getting snapped up again by others.  This suggests the Ticket Office are making them available as folk renew, but relocate?

Just hearsay, I hasten to add, and not corroborated!  

Picking my ST up this safto. Bus pass arrived a couple of days ago! Can't wait for Saturday. An old git still acting like a 20 yr old. Told missus that I won't be speaking to her Saturday evening as won't have a voice left after the match. Come on fellow rams lets get PP rocking again. Hope that poet will be there before the match. He certainly stirs me up. UTR!

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

I spoke to someone who works in the ticket office at the weekend and she said there is an added issue now where you can buy a ST seat but someone may have bought it for Oxford or Barnsley. Not sure how they are making that work.

I was wondering about that, the new st holder would have to be given individual match tickets for an available seat elsewhere for that game(s).

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

I spoke to someone who works in the ticket office at the weekend and she said there is an added issue now where you can buy a ST seat but someone may have bought it for Oxford or Barnsley. Not sure how they are making that work.

When you click on to season tickets to buy it tells you how many are available for each area but when you click on that area there are either none available or very limited amounts in line with what are available for Oxford. Basically limiting the season ticket sales to seats that haven’t been sold for Oxford. Not sure about the Barnsley situation.

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Not sure how many ST were sold last season but I doubt any non renewals seats have become available only swapped seats. So it won’t be a sell out 

I think it will be a sell out sorry about that less than 1500 now maybe even 1k.

5 hours ago, rammieib said:

If you’re going to get a ST now I hate to say this but wait until Saturday morning. I’m sure there will be 1-2k seats come free in very good locations.

As a matter of interest, how would that work I wonder?

Are they not suspending on-line sales (for STs)?  If you purchase a ST Saturday am, do they email a match day e-ticket?  How would you get through the turnstiles later that day?  ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

As a matter of interest, how would that work I wonder?

Are they not suspending on-line sales (for STs)?  If you purchase a ST Saturday am, do they email a match day e-ticket?  How would you get through the turnstiles later that day?  ?‍♂️

Don't ask complicated questions LOL.