Oxford Tickets

Mihangel

25 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Tickets available went from 4000 odd to under 1000 in a week so we must have sold around 3000 in that time. It's not impossible we have sold up to 10k match tickets... after all a lot of people were paying by DD for season tickets will now be buying match tickets until that is sorted. 

That’s what I said

4 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Tickets available went from 4000 odd to under 1000 in a week so we must have sold around 3000 in that time. It's not impossible we have sold up to 10k match tickets... after all a lot of people were paying by DD for season tickets will now be buying match tickets until that is sorted. 

I suppose the problem is that people waiting for the DD option can't buy their own seat ticket for the Oxford game until it becomes free on Saturday, so they have to buy a seat elsewhere, just to be on the safe side.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Didn’t I read the club said that 28,000 tickets had been sold? Which is still very decent in any league and probably more than the Red dogs will get in the parasite league 

Yes and that was yesterday. Over 16k season tickets sold and over 3k match day tickets to Oxford fans. So nearly 9k match day tickets sold to Rams fans as of yesterday. 

*** Two tickets for the Oxford match ***

I have two tickets for the match (1 x adult, 1 x 6-12 year-old) available. They are together in the North Stand. I can't get there now due to car trouble. 

If nobody wants them on here I'll contact the club or the Rams Fans Trust I saw on this forum. 

They are free to a good home - feel free to make a donation to charity if you wish. I trust that whoever takes them won't just sell them for a quick profit. I'm sure people on here wouldn't do that! 

Not sure how best to forward the tickets (they are hard copy) and I am NW based so we'll have to cross that bridge as and when. 

If I hear nothing back by 9am tomorrow (Friday) I'll explore other options.

( @David - I assume this is okay to post as it's a genuine attempt to get two more Rams into PP to support the team rather than someone looking to turn a profit on face value? If not then please let me know and I'll delete this post).

15 minutes ago, Rampant said:

*** Two tickets for the Oxford match ***

I have two tickets for the match (1 x adult, 1 x 6-12 year-old) available. They are together in the North Stand. I can't get there now due to car trouble. 

If nobody wants them on here I'll contact the club or the Rams Fans Trust I saw on this forum. 

They are free to a good home - feel free to make a donation to charity if you wish. I trust that whoever takes them won't just sell them for a quick profit. I'm sure people on here wouldn't do that! 

Not sure how best to forward the tickets (they are hard copy) and I am NW based so we'll have to cross that bridge as and when. 

If I hear nothing back by 9am tomorrow (Friday) I'll explore other options.

( @David - I assume this is okay to post as it's a genuine attempt to get two more Rams into PP to support the team rather than someone looking to turn a profit on face value? If not then please let me know and I'll delete this post).

These would have been perfect but I also have a 1 year old that apparently not allowed to leave by herself... 

Great gesture though and I hope someone snaps them up

I am sure it’s a generic email but renewed my season ticket almost 2 weeks ago , yet they still send a message address to me by name saying “don’t miss your chance to get a ticket” .. just hoping all the cards have been re activated by now ? 

You see ? small things like this get you unreasonably and irrationally nervous ! 

7 minutes ago, jono said:

I am sure it’s a generic email but renewed my season ticket almost 2 weeks ago , yet they still send a message address to me by name saying “don’t miss your chance to get a ticket” .. just hoping all the cards have been re activated by now ? 

You see ? small things like this get you unreasonably and irrationally nervous ! 

I recieved the same email and had similar thought ?

6 hours ago, jono said:

At 14.50 on Saturday I will offer my card up to the digital gods.

I will be sweating like Fred West at a filming of Ground Force until it beeps and goes green!

I feel for the club in terms of schedules, trying to get this all sorted with coming out of administration so late and then such a crazy early start to the season. Plenty of folk I know have bought single tickets rather than sit together as that's all that's currently on the site. I presume 1-2k seats (many of them decent and some together) will become available on Saturday morning for those who can print at home. So we'll run out of time for an opening day sellout, but it will still be a tremendous attendance.