Oxford Tickets

Mihangel

4 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Anyone else having problems making a purchase? Browser just hangs when I try to click the 'pay' button? If not, what's the best contact for the ticket office? Cheers.

Make sure every field in the address area has some text in it, also don’t use autofill for payment cards manually type it all in. Any issues can be sent to the SLO at slo@dcfc.co.uk 

Edited by WystonRam

2 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Make sure every field in the address area has some text in it, also don’t use autofill for payment cards manually type it all in.

Ta - Will give it a go. Maybe the google card details are the problem, now WTF is my wallet?

6 minutes ago, CaptainOx said:

Our allocation increased to a touch over 3k now - 3093.
2.2k of the initial 2.3k had been sold as of this morning with general sale beginning today.

You can have a pint in the Neptune and salute Captain Bob who left you and became our Chairman, Just one thing, Don't go swimming in the Derwent when it's dark ?

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You can have a pint in the Neptune and salute Captain Bob who left you and became our Chairman, Just one thing, Don't go swimming in the Derwent when it's dark ?

That's the unsolved mystery of Captain 'Bob' - we'll never know if he did or not..... 

7 hours ago, Ovine_Interferer said:

Try being a disabled fan when they don't make the option available online ?(or as far as I can tell!)

3 options to buy tickets, it seems?
Ticket Office counter, local phone number (not premium rate) or online...

Disabled Supporters can purchase home or away tickets either in person at the Derby County Ticket Office, over the phone by calling 01332 667528, during their opening hours which can be found here, or online at www.dcfc.co.uk

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/disabled-information-page

Edited by Mucker1884