Oxford Tickets

Mihangel

8 hours ago, rammieib said:

If you’re going to get a ST now I hate to say this but wait until Saturday morning. I’m sure there will be 1-2k seats come free in very good locations.

Haven't they put back the date that ST seats will be held for, due to the DD option not yet being available? 

48 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just over 900 tickets left with only 77 in the south stand and 71 in the east stand

Cant find any in the south stand. Been waiting for the strike info to be confirmed before I could get mine

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

15000 season tickets

3000 Oxford fans

Theres no way we will have 10000+ day tickets sold.

22000 to 24000 is my guess at the attendance for Saturday. (which is brilliant imo).

Rosenior apparently said on Talksport that they were expecting a crowd of over 28,000, which must have been based on information from the ticket office, no? 

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

15000 season tickets

3000 Oxford fans

22000 to 24000 is my guess at the attendance for Saturday. (which is brilliant imo).

Well I don’t think the club would state at least 28,000 without something to back it up.?‍♂️

Just now, Crewton said:

Rosenior apparently said on Talksport that they were expecting a crowd of over 28,000, which must have been based on information from the ticket office, no? 

Missed that. Yes he would definitely have that information so I will quietly withdraw and concentrate on manufacturing biscuits for the rest of the day!

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

15000 season tickets

3000 Oxford fans

There will no doubt  be more single ticket sales than normal due to some folk waiting for the payment plan to be released but 10,000 does sound a lot.

Having said that, when the club comes out with an estimate (rather than the fans) it is generally pretty accurate. So, my guess would be between 26,500 and 29,500. 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

There will no doubt  be more single ticket sales than normal due to some folk waiting for the payment plan to be released but 10,000 does sound a lot.

Having said that, when the club comes out with an estimate (rather than the fans) it is generally pretty accurate. So, my guess would be between 26,500 and 29,500. 

See my replies to Crewton and Foreverram!

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

15000 season tickets

3000 Oxford fans

Correct; The ST "hold-back" masks a large number of potentially unsold seats in my view; it was the same last season. First game attendance is always only moderate circa 22-23k, due to holidays. Also, Cost of Living is having a big impact.  Expect to hear this chant coming from OUFC fans in a packed out away end "Your ground's too big for you...". 20k is still a good attendance but all this talk of 30k plus is way wide of the mark. 

36 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Tickets available went from 4000 odd to under 1000 in a week so we must have sold around 3000 in that time. It's not impossible we have sold up to 10k match tickets... after all a lot of people were paying by DD for season tickets will now be buying match tickets until that is sorted.