Oxford Tickets

Mihangel

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just been told by someone at the club about 2,500 tickets to be released.

I expect that plenty of double counting took place in terms of people renewing and moving to empty seats and by tomorrow all seats will be freed up - still an excellent attendance in July !

They are now available online - 1,506 of them

That's the fans who won't be renewing or haven't yet until the direct debit option becomes available

So based on that the match attendance should be 32,000 minus 1,500 minus holiday absentees plus tickets sold pre 3 pm Saturday morning - should definitely be upwards of 28,000, maybe 29k or 30k

Update - I've just refreshed the page and the tickets are selling like hot cakes in just seconds - incredible fans we have

Edited by SamUltraRam

Couldn't sleep much last night (also due to 4 pints and a weak bladder). Today's the day. Forget the heartache we have had to endure over the last few months. Football is back. We have a team to support, and what support we have. Other teams fans will be looking at our attendance and thinking 'What the fooook!' Proud to be a Ram today,tomorrow,always! UTR!

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

If the attendance starts with a 3, that is remarkable and should make make national press.

Will also make it a lot easier for Rosenoir to sell this club to any potential incoming in the next month.

If our score starts with a three I will be happier but it's amazing support.. from both sets of fans actually.