Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Just seen the neville reaction... was gonna post similar thoughts on these so-called "options" that florets are apparently considering.
I'm assuming there's also an option to resign/withdraw themselves from the EPL with immediate effect? 

Regardless of my own allegiances, I would stand shoulder to shoulder with red dogs world wide, if this is the stance they wish to take.  Bring it on, brothers!
That'll learn 'em!

22 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Love how he refers to Forest as "they" yet works for them. Was this planned? He gets an article in the Daily Mail about 7 hours after fulltime. Does he normally write for this toilet roll of a paper?

Are Forest the PL's new victims club? With Clattenberg the mouthpiece.

"It was a hat-trick of howlers from the refereeing team and, unfortunately for Forest, a continuation of an unjust trend that has hampered their survival fight."

Cringeworthy. 

55 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Love how he refers to Forest as "they" yet works for them. Was this planned? He gets an article in the Daily Mail about 7 hours after fulltime. Does he normally write for this toilet roll of a paper?

He’s gonna lose his invite to the referee Christmas do at this rate. 

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

He is getting paid by Marianakis to put out this verbal diarrhoea, yet talks like it's his own unbiased opinion.  f****** chancer😂.  He does know that he'll be forced to hide in the bunker with him after they lose to Burnley like all all good Ministers of Propaganda. 

If I worked at Forest I’d be up, showered, dressed and out the door already. The office is going to provide unrivalled drama. One of those where you stare at your screen, pretending you’re not listening, but loving every minute of the sideshow 

8 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Are Forest the PL's new victims club? With Clattenberg the mouthpiece.

"It was a hat-trick of howlers from the refereeing team and, unfortunately for Forest, a continuation of an unjust trend that has hampered their survival fight."

Cringeworthy. 

Should’ve taken the points deduction with good grace. Is it a coincidence that they are getting the rough end??

Loving it though, the heard they are renaming the council tip to the “Self Pitty City Ground”

😂😂🐏🐏