Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That surely isn’t an official tweet is it? From the actual club? Tinpot. They have short memories don’t they. Maybe one of the options they should have considered was not spunking half a billion up the wall, but what do I know.

It sure is from their official account, the owner must have taken the admin’s laptop hostage or something 🤣 

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

the VAR official? Famous Forest result gifter, Stuart Atwell. You actually couldn’t make this up. 

I'll be honest, I somewhat doubt Attwell is a Luton fan seeing as he's been allowed to referee six Watford games in his time as a referee, including one this season. I'd imagine it's probably a myth that came about after he wrongly gave Reading a goal against Watford when the ball had gone behind for a goal kick way back when he started his career.

Hilarious that Forest have actually Tweeted this.

Around 1,500 extremely poor decisions - transfers, manager sackings, financial mismanagement, huge ticket price increases, Clatters etc - which we simply cannot accept.

We warned the Forest Fans that their Owner is a crimimal and a fool before he joined but they didn’t change him.

Our patience has been tested multiple times. DCFC will now consider its options for a new, more sustainable and less corrupt, local rival.

Not even sure the penalties were that blatant really. You might expect to get one of them. I am surprised they’ve not released a statement expressing concern that their 3rd first choice keeper of the season let in two pissy pea rollers or perhaps criticising the clown who keeps signing these muppets. 

23 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It sure is from their official account, the owner must have taken the admin’s laptop hostage or something 🤣 

Champions League Sport GIF by UEFA

They’ll probably be saying the same thing about Citeh next match 🤣

Edited by scout's dad