Nathan Byrne - Joined Charlotte FC

Rambalin

Just now, Big Trav said:

This has been coming for a good month. He’s got offers and hasn’t been to training since we restarted. A sad way to end his derby career where he was probably our best player over the past 3 seasons

Aye up Big Trav…….what went wrong with the ITK ?☎️ regarding Collins ?

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

This has been coming for a good month. He’s got offers and hasn’t been to training since we restarted. A sad way to end his derby career where he was probably our best player over the past 3 seasons

If I could swear I would, so I'll just say Duck Him.

We will pass him on our way back up.

Horrible Bamford. I wish him nothing but the worst going forward. He must have a ton of interest that he’s sat around with his thumb up his arse with a little over half the month to go before the season. I hope when we meet again, he gets vitriolic abuse. 

I honestly don’t get this. If the club has a right to extend your contract, under the terms of the contract then they can. The legal identity of Derby County has never changed. The owner has but we’ve still had the same registration number all the way through.

No doubt the EFL will be completely and utterly inebt again, and I imagine the FA will as well. Surely we still hold the registration for Byrne and Buchanan?

After the togetherness of last season (or so we thought) these actions when the club is still on its knees financially and Liam is trying to get a team together sucks. If extensions had been honoured and we'd agreed that we wouldnt stand in their way and got even a small fee that would have really helped us fund replacements. Not a good look reputationally

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

After the togetherness of last season (or so we thought) these actions when the club is still on its knees financially and Liam is trying to get a team together sucks. If extensions had been honoured and we'd agreed that we wouldnt stand in their way and got even a small fee that would have really helped us fund replacements. Not a good look reputationally

Yes. I'm not particually fussed at him or buchannan leaving, especially if they had offers at a higher level, but this FU to the club really stings.

Right enough we don't want players who don't want to be here but getting some fee would be nice.