Derby County Vs Bristol City matchday thread, Saturday 3pm kick off

Ram-Alf

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I can just imagine Bristol fans thinking it's going to be right good fun laughing at our expense all afternoon...

...and I'm sure they're not prepared for the love and support we'll show our team and manager.

Put on an extra coach apparently.  Better blow the dust of that fecker it's not used much..  Expect to see the Derby deserve relegation posse arriving in droves if they can get out those basements.

bigstik-zombie.gif

I've said it elsewhere. This is going to be my 5YO son first game (and, in fairness, only my second game in the last 3-4 years).

In a way I'm glad we're already down, as weirdly I imagine it'll add to the atmosphere, not having that "dread" hanging over the game.

He played FIFA on his Switch this morning and randomly played Bristol Rovers and won 4-3. That'd be nice.

Allsop

Mcdonald  Davies Cashin Buchanan 

Thompson    Bielik 

Sibley        Morrison     Ebiowei

Cybulski

Edited by Rammed79

I would like us to win our remaining three games, but I would like it even more if we used the opportunity of our 2 hone games to guve every member of our squad a good send off for the season.

Bristol City: Roos, Byrne, Stearman, Cashin, Buchanan, Aghatise, Bird, Ebiowei (Richards), Watson, Sibley, Plange (Cybulski)

Cardiff: Allsop, Byrne, Davies, Cashin, Forsyth, Bielik, Tommo (Bird), Knight (Ebiowei), Ravel, Lawrence, Stretton (Kazim)

Kazim can hop onto the field for the final couple of minutes. Shinnie and Jags could sneak on but they may have to pretend to be U18s for a little bit.

Festy obviously has no interest in playing so misses out.

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Cashin.   Buchanan 

Thompson Belick Knight 

Malcolm.        Sibley.      Morrison 

strange line up,up front but Sibley deserves some game time and Stretton isn’t fit enough and cybulski might not be ready to start 

11 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I would like us to win our remaining three games, but I would like it even more if we used the opportunity of our 2 hone games to guve every member of our squad a good send off for the season.

Bristol City: Roos, Byrne, Stearman, Cashin, Buchanan, Aghatise, Bird, Ebiowei (Richards), Watson, Sibley, Plange (Cybulski)

Cardiff: Allsop, Byrne, Davies, Cashin, Forsyth, Bielik, Tommo (Bird), Knight (Ebiowei), Ravel, Lawrence, Stretton (Kazim)

Kazim can hop onto the field for the final couple of minutes. Shinnie and Jags could sneak on but they may have to pretend to be U18s for a little bit.

Festy obviously has no interest in playing so misses out.

Great sentiment but Curtis is keen to play every minute of every game.

And I think he deserves everything he asks for... Legend, and immense this season.

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Cashin.   Buchanan 

Thompson Belick Knight 

Malcolm.        Sibley.      Morrison 

strange line up,up front but Sibley deserves some game time and Stretton isn’t fit enough and cybulski might not be ready to start 

Sibley upfront ? Is the Belick chappie from the academy ?

10 hours ago, jono said:

Weirdly, Sibbo isn’t a hold player / line leader of any sort, the strength on the ball doesn’t seem to be there (yet) but he’s sharp as a razor and can shoot. If he has support I wouldn’t put it past him to surprise us 

Absolutely true - if he was stronger he would be playing more 

Team for tomorrow will be:

Allsop

Byrne       Stearman          Davies       Forsyth

Bird       Thompson

Ebiowei            Ravel              Watson

Cybulski