Derby County Vs Bristol City matchday thread, Saturday 3pm kick off

Ram-Alf

Disjointed performance so far falling a long way short of the standards we have set at home..I guess 6 changes and not having Lawrence playing doesnt help.

I would say you still get the feeling even though we have been fairly average, we could easily win this..we are creating chances just need to play with a bit more pace and accuracy.

Just now, Yani P said:

Disjointed performance so far falling a long way short of the standards we have set at home..I guess 6 changes and not having Lawrence playing doesnt help.

I would say you still get the feeling even though we have been fairly average, we could easily win this..we are creating chances just need to play with a bit more pace and accuracy.

Confidence and composure seems to be lacking throughout the team, which is understandable I guess given their youth and the relegation. Once that clicks for some of them we’ll see the benefit for sure. 

Hmmmmm missed their first but the second was an error. Bristol don’t look anything special, but certainly have the pace in the channels to hurt us.

We seem to be struggling in midfield when we don’t have the ball, missing Knights tenacity and workrate and Beiliks presence, although Birds composure has been welcome. 

At the end of the day this is now a experience excercise for younger players and trying to find pairings and line ups that will work next season, the result is not really of concern.

To be fair to Bart, that was not a high ball, and his height was more hindrance than bonus in this instance. 
might have been better going with his chest/torso/knee?

I concede I ain’t seen a replay, so reserve the right to amend my opinion!  ?