Derby County Vs Bristol City matchday thread, Saturday 3pm kick off

Ram-Alf

Allsop

Byrne Stearman Davies Forsyth

Watson Bird Thompson

Malcom Bart Rav

Could be that formation could be a diamond, could be 4-2-3-1???

Confirmed by Rooney saying it's with an eye on next year.

Assume that means Bielik, Buchanan etc etc won't be here even with a potential takeover completed.

BUT that means we can assume Ravel will be here?

Who knows, who cares.

6 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Allsop

Watson Bird Thompson

Malcom Bart Rav

Assume that means Bielik, Buchanan etc etc won't be here even with a potential takeover completed.

Who knows, who cares.

What about Cashin?

14 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Allsop

Watson Bird Thompson

Malcom Bart Rav

Who knows, who cares.

I wouldn't read anything in to it. He's giving some players a game who've not had match time for week, and giving others a rest. Buchanan has had loads of knocks over the last few games, for example.

The one good thing about the new Financial Statements from Quantuma is that Bristol fans will be so busy analysing and commenting on them, there won't be any of them in the stadium tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I wouldn't read anything in to it. He's giving some players a game who've not had match time for week, and giving others a rest. Buchanan has had loads of knocks over the last few games, for example.

The one good thing about the new Financial Statements from Quantuma is that Bristol fans will be so busy analysing and commenting on them, there won't be any of them in the stadium tomorrow.

Wow.  They were straight on it.

This ones easy to answer.  

I am interested as to how the costs appear to have fallen to the extent they have. Only £371k in a 6 month period for a Cat. 1 Academy. Although these are cash ins and outs I assume.

We only need half the expenditure as we're having to play them all in the first team.  

Why your so interested is a question I really can't answer however.

"As soon as I finish here [speaking to the media] I am going to go through the pre-season and make a decision whether we stay here - it's not what I want to do - but at the minute it might be something we need to do."

What’s is this in relation to? From Rooney interview pre Bristol 

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

"As soon as I finish here [speaking to the media] I am going to go through the pre-season and make a decision whether we stay here - it's not what I want to do - but at the minute it might be something we need to do."

Preseason training and games he would prefer to go abroad to a camp but may not have that option. 

3 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Going abroad for pre-season or staying in England