Derby County Vs Bristol City matchday thread, Saturday 3pm kick off

Ram-Alf

Let's see what some of the fringe players can do then!

Some notable omissions (where are Cashin and Bielik? Sibbo still can't get a start?!)... but nice to see some new faces. Hopefully they make a good impression as I imagine Watson and Cybulski may well have a big part to play next season. Fingers crossed Robinson gets his debut... been very impressed with him when I've seen him (playing above his age level) in the U23s.

COYR! ?

Expect Morrison will be given space to roam in the Lawrence role and possibly Sibley will be his understudy next season if he stays.

Other than that it’s a good run out for some of the young lads. Glad Cybulski is getting a start, would like to have seen Stretton involved (not sure if he’s injured).

Beilik sitting it out makes sense, he needs a break as he hasn’t really had one since he came back.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Expect Morrison will be given space to roam in the Lawrence role and possibly Sibley will be his understudy next season if he stays.

Other than that it’s a good run out for some of the young lads. Glad Cybulski is getting a start, would like to have seen Stretton involved (not sure if he’s injured).

Beilik sitting it out makes sense, he needs a break as he hasn’t really had one since he came back.

Stretton and Dixon both went off injured for the U23s against Leicester. I would have put money on Dixon being in the squad today too if he was fit.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

He is training with under 23s. 

Will rejoin first team squad next week if he behaves!

I wouldn’t let him if the manager is concerned enough to call him out in public. 

Id much rather the place in the squad went to a youngster who’d be contributing to our cause next season.

23 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I wouldn’t let him if the manager is concerned enough to call him out in public. 

Id much rather the place in the squad went to a youngster who’d be contributing to our cause next season.

We shouldn’t be playing plange either based on that. No point just developing players for other teams now.